<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

Beyond Day Four - Sun 24 Aug

kkiioezufe_Guy got the first Challenge in the guild - Full-clear in any Difficulty - followed by ScreaminPanda who completed the same.

Dalyskas claims he started the Conversion Trap mania that the guild is using to deal with Beyond bosses.

Zarfunkel had an Inner Treasure with an Hegemony's Era drop.

New Procurement 1.8.0 is out.. setup your shop!

The PoE servers were DDoSed on the weekend resulting in at least one guildie dying.

Observations:

Clearing Imperial Gardens with devourers is a bad idea! One can hid and you won't be able to find him.. best to restart the instance if you come across one.

Skele/bro totems can cause desync eespecially if there are multiple ones in a closed space. RIP Kaysee >.>
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Great to see a new record of 154,300 users playing Path of Exile simultaneously occurred over the weekend.

Last night the ACE Mumble server was full at 9:53 PM with only 3 AFKs.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Been amazing online lately with the presence on Mumble atm. Great time to be playing POE!
Observations:

I RIPPED again (1st was to desync)... however, this one due to internet d/c (when in a pretty safe state) was more painful and I'm mightly pissed off.

- Level 57 (95% to 58) in Felshrine... just started new instance from Crypt.
- Ran towards south edge of map, near gap in the ruined walls.
- "heard" mobs on inside corner of ruined walls... but hard to see sometimes because ruined wall obscures them.
- run slightly down to visually confirm mobs (a few skellie bears).
- ran back up to space and put distance between me and bears (now hidden again behind wall graphic).
- spammed some Ice Spears that caused mob health bars to appear (why can't these appear when mobs are at full health??? REALLY?).. 2 health bars pop up... plenty of room (30 in-game yards) between me and mobs.
- I drop 2 casts of Cold Snap Multi-Traps... 6 Freezing/Chilling traps in total.
- I get ready to cast more Ice Spears
- D/Ced
- At time of D/C on my POE client... I was on FULL LIFE of ~2,750, about 50% Energy Shield of ~250 (I took initial melee hit on visual confirm above before retreating and recharging started), I had 6 Cold Snap traps out between me and 1st skellie bear.
- I d/c'ed, connection back up within 30 seconds, logged back in and I was now in Standard... WTF?

I was enjoying both of these characters, they're both really starting to take shape and both deaths due to BS Client/Server issues and GGG decisions to base their Client gameplay around "/OOS" and ALT+F4... both of which suggest their game Client is unreliable.

/rant
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
"
Kaysee wrote:
- I drop 2 casts of Cold Snap Multi-Traps... 6 Freezing/Chilling traps in total.
- I get ready to cast more Ice Spears

Man, Ice Spear / Cold Snap OP self PKing.

I was in a fracture sea witches Zana map that was ridiculously fun but there were so many corpses the server couldn't handle it and it kicked us killing the instance. PoE is great fun but it sucks hard when issues like this occur.
[Removed]
Last edited by Periphery on Sep 13, 2014, 1:52:22 AM
"
Periphery wrote:
Good luck to all ACE members competing in the Beyond ladder and completing challenges. ;)

Thank you Periphery for your contribution to ACE and your much valued feedback. Deefa and I have been gathering guild member feedback during August to look for areas of improvement, so we'll definitely be including yours to the guild initiatives/events we have planned.

Thanks again and happy hunting in Wraeclast.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Another fine PoE day! Another bunch of members got through to Merciless on their re-rolls and the main group are kicking it hard dinging 90. Come into Mumble to enjoy the fun.
Bring on SimExile w/ pets!
lets do some beyond

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info