<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

G'DAY EXILES and POTENTIAL EXILES

Do you play in Oceania: Australia, South-East Asia or in New Zealand (the birthplace of PoE)?

Do you like fun, social gaming with other knowledgeable players?

Do you like guildies who will help you progress, boss kill or help you craft your build item?

Do you like fun in game events, private-leagues and jumping into other titles between PoE seasons?

If that sounds like you, hit the OP and reach out to A.C.E.

3.22 is a week away and we would love to help you plan your build.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Come and join ACE and plan your league start with friends.
Join ACE today!
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Wednesday hump day tomorrow... a great day to join ACE for PoE friends.
Jump into the Trial of the Ancestors with guild rotas. Join ACE.
Corruping Cry Champ
RF Jugg
EA Champ
RF Chieftain (Ruthless)
TR Pathfinder
Bonezone Jugg

Are just some of the builds ACE members are running this league. What are you playing?

Join in the fun at A.C.E.
Want to join ACE, check out the "Apply" section in the OP.
3.22 Best League ever!?

ACE members are loving it and if you are too and looking for more friends join today!

1. Will you be exclusively playing the Hardcore Challenge Leagues? No I will not be
2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenges and Characters tabs)? Yes
3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand, Asia or elsewhere? I am from Sydney Australia
4. Have you read the Guild Policies? Are you across our zero tolerance of RMT and cheating? Yes I have read your guild policies and agree with them.
5. Are you 18 years of age or older? I am 28
6. Discord ID - e.g. PoEGamer#2013, optionally, you can PM this to Staff: nicko9911
7. How do you pass your Trial? Talk in Discord and communicate with other members
8. What happens when moderation isn't heeded? You will be dismissed without warning
9. What are your aims and expectations by joining ACE? Meet new people and make friends, as well as play Path of Exile and other games etc
10. General info about yourself (e.g. PoE accomplishments, gaming history, etc.): 28 Y/O Male from Sydney Australia, been playing video games since I can remember. My first game was Diablo 2 LOD, loved ARPG's ever since. I have played Path of Exile on and off since release and have accrued 2500 hours or so. I am looking to become a better play and enjoy myself more as PoE is such a hard game to understand, and be apart of a community as I lack friends who play video games or enjoy the same games as I do.
1. Will you be exclusively playing the Hardcore Challenge Leagues?
Nope - I dabble with HC but mostly casual with Beachy and Arcaius.

2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenges and Characters tabs)?
Think so!

3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand, Asia or elsewhere?
Canberra babyyyy

4. Have you read the Guild Policies? Are you across our zero tolerance of RMT and cheating?
Yup

5. Are you 18 years of age or older?
28 sadge

6. Discord ID - e.g. PoEGamer#2013, optionally, you can PM this to Staff:
Tdogg that's you homie

7. How do you pass your Trial?
being active in discord and chatting with the gang

8. What happens when moderation isn't heeded?
you get the boot

9. What are your aims and expectations by joining ACE?
Hanging out with my buddies! keen for league start hype and stuff too.

10. General info about yourself (e.g. PoE accomplishments, gaming history, etc.):
28y/o Male, living in Canberra. Got into PoE through friends I met online playing Heroes of the Storm. Keen to learn more about the game. Looking forward to equipping my first mageblood... someday.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info