<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

1. Will you be exclusively playing the Hardcore Challenge Leagues? Yes
2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenges and Characters tabs)? Yes
3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand, Asia or elsewhere? Singapore
4. Have you read the Guild Policies? Are you across our zero tolerance of RMT and cheating? of course
5. Are you 18 years of age or older? yupp just turned 18 so i can finally apply LMAO
6. Discord ID - e.g. PoEGamer#2013, optionally, you can PM this to Staff: Ellucia#7289
7. How do you pass your Trial? Be active in discord on voice and chat
8. What happens when moderation isn't heeded? You get dismissed
9. What are your aims and expectations by joining ACE? make new friends, play together with fellow asian hardcore enjoyers
10. General info about yourself (e.g. PoE accomplishments, gaming history, etc.): Have around 600 hours, im actually quite a new player (joined in forbidden sanctum) but i was instantly hooked to the game, managed to earn my headhunter right before the league ended, then i went to play hc and found its really fun, got to maps a couple times on hc, and im looking to go further, if my account says its an old account its because my friend gave me his account. Thanks for reading and i hope i get accepted because i want to make friends with more asian players, i met an ACE player on poe and he was really friendly and ultimately made me want to join too!
Happy league start weekend all. Join ACE.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
1. Will you be exclusively playing the Hardcore Challenge Leagues? - I want to have a crack at HC trade this league usually play softcore but want to switch it up.
2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenges and Characters tabs)? I think so nothing disabled from what I can see.
3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand, Asia or elsewhere? - QLD baby!
4. Have you read the Guild Policies? Are you across our zero tolerance of RMT and cheating? Sure have
5. Are you 18 years of age or older? Yes
6. Discord ID - e.g. PoEGamer#2013, optionally, you can PM this to Staff:Bavik#9813
7. How do you pass your Trial? Be active, considerate and engaged.
8. What happens when moderation isn't heeded? dismissed without explanation
9. What are your aims and expectations by joining ACE? Get to maps and farm some currency as first attempt at a HC league nothing massive while I learn how to not 6 portal Eater of worlds.
10. General info about yourself (e.g. PoE accomplishments, gaming history, etc.): been playing casually for ages but now I cant work and need something to cure the bordem and HC seems like a pretty good way to do that.
Join ACE to compare Crucible weapon outcomes.
ACE OLYMPIC event is almost done. Who will win???
Was an awesome community event, be sure to sign up so you can experience the next one!
Come join fun and chill players at A.C.E.
1 month into the league and guildies on the challenge wagon. Come join A.C.E.
ExileCon 2 is in 6 days and counting down. A number of ACE guildies are heading over for all the PoE 2 news and community meetups. Let the HYPE begin.
Join ACE today!

Also great seeing many ACE members went ExileCon 2023.

Thanks for sharing thoughts and photos in our Discord.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info