<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

Join ACE for The Forbidden Sanctum
Chea.
1. Will you be exclusively playing the Hardcore Challenge Leagues? Yes
2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenges and Characters tabs)? Yes
3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand, Asia or elsewhere? Australia Perth
4. Have you read the Guild Policies? Are you across our zero tolerance of RMT and cheating? Yep read
5. Are you 18 years of age or older? Indeed!
6. Discord ID - e.g. PoEGamer#2013, optionally, you can PM this to Staff: smith.b03#6605
7. How do you pass your Trial? Be active in discord on voice and chat
8. What happens when moderation isn't heeded? You get dismissed
9. What are your aims and expectations by joining ACE? Meet some other gamers who like to chat, make it more interactive and fun. Learn bit and pieces with others as i go along.
10. General info about yourself (e.g. PoE accomplishments, gaming history, etc.): Played about 500 hours, started on SF, but just made the switch across to HC and won't turn back. Can't say i have many accomplishments in the game yet, but hoping to!! Casual gamer, play a fair range of other games including city builders.
Join ACE!
@Meme
Looking for friends to shares in the highs and lows of the sanctum?

Join ACE today!
1. Will you be exclusively playing the Hardcore Challenge Leagues?

-i only played HC in the past , but now i played in both sc and hc.

2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenges and Characters tabs)?

-yes

3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand, Asia or elsewhere?

-Asia, in Timor Island

4. Have you read the Guild Policies? Are you across our zero tolerance of RMT and cheating?

-yes

5. Are you 18 years of age or older?

-older

6. Discord ID - e.g. PoEGamer#2013, optionally, you can PM this to Staff:

-bluerzl#0209

7. How do you pass your Trial?

-voice / text chats

8. What happens when moderation isn't heeded?

-Dismissed

9. What are your aims and expectations by joining ACE?

-Looking for people to chat and Having fun so i dont feel lonely when playing poe, sadge

10. General info about yourself (e.g. PoE accomplishments, gaming history, etc.):
I started playing in beta, and enjoying it a lot.
even though i didn't play poe consistenly in the past, but poe had it own charms, so i always come back to playing poe.

after 3.19 i had been playing poe a lot, and now considering to join some guild to have fun togethers.
Happy New Year all guildies and exiles.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Forbidden Sanctum still going strong. ACE is taking applications.
Join A.C.E.
Still grinding through Sanctum? Join A.C.E. one of PoE's longest running guilds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info