Slower Projectiles

Post your feedback for this support here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a support.
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Apr 28, 2016, 2:43:19 AM
first
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
So is this drop-only? or was it put into one of the quest rewards?
I saw someone try it with spectral throw. It makes the weapons travel very short
esvban on youtube
Have tried it out yet, but I got it from a drop.
What is the quality bonus for this?
- I didn't say half the shit people quote from me - Albert Einstein
I could see this as being useful in a Point Blank build: you don't really want your projectiles to go as far anyway.
I think MORE projectile damage instead of increased would make this gem useful, unless there is some OP synergy that I fail to see.
"
dspair wrote:
I think MORE projectile damage instead of increased would make this gem useful, unless there is some OP synergy that I fail to see.

Isn't there some spell or another that gets stronger as the projectile ages? This gem might allow you to hit closer targets with a larger amount of damage.
"
dspair wrote:

When used with Spectral Weapon it will hit your target more times (due to longer time your spectral weapon is over your target). Without it I sometimes make SW hit same target 5 times.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info