Path of Exile 1.0.0 Patch Notes

<3<3<3
Too many legacy items after this patch...

Bad idea.

All items should be updated to have a clean 1.0.0.

It will create a unbalance between closed/open beta players and new players coming with 1.0.0.
It seems many people don't like the fact that they cant change fully linked items anymore. It seems like a good idea, if you want to 4-5-6 link an item you just spam fusings on it till its linked, so you don't have to check it every time. It also helps you prevent a scenario where you applied more fusings/jewellers to an item that rolled max links/sockets with the previous one (so you missed it). But what if someone wants to break the full link on purpose?
A solution for this could be a confirm message, like when you want to destroy items in town.
At the moment I am overwhelmed by all the changes... They are really HUGE!

One question I would be grateful on clarifcation for my understanding.

The previous "mana shield" (now has another name): How is the mechanic if 30% of the damage is less then the mana pool you have left currently? Does it still then reduce the life by only 70%? or is it like the formula:
Damage = life - 0.7*damage - max(0,3*damage - availabe mana, 0))

And what is the idea behind reducing maximum purity resistences. No one will use it anymore. 4% was already not that big in my opionion at level 20. What is is now only like 2%?

And finally: WHERE is the unqiue art for SOULTaker? YOu did show it in your promotional video very WELL?

IGN: “_THE__ROCK_”: level 92 melee ranger
>>>> Tougher than any Marauder, no silly walk or spinal injury and has pants <<<<

Other currently retired toons level 83-85 fitting the description above…
Last edited by Conan_xxx on Oct 22, 2013, 9:57:37 AM
Yay! Can't wait for the 'full' release lol :P
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
"
KikitheKing wrote:
Too many legacy items after this patch...

Bad idea.

All items should be updated to have a clean 1.0.0.

It will create a unbalance between closed/open beta players and new players coming with 1.0.0.

Erm who cares? That's just for the permanent leagues. I think that's great, at least it makes that league somewhat unique... If you play in permanent leagues only you shouldn't care about this imho...
"
KikitheKing wrote:

NEW players shall play NEW leaques anyway... I quess thats the idea behind. As well as people seeking for total equality.
IGN: “_THE__ROCK_”: level 92 melee ranger
>>>> Tougher than any Marauder, no silly walk or spinal injury and has pants <<<<

Other currently retired toons level 83-85 fitting the description above…
Chris,
please show the screenshot of char select screen with Scion.
1 day to release, should be nothing to change or hide already.
There was some talk that Animate Guardian would be constant even if you log out and log back in. Is there any truth to this? Also, do the minion passives apply to both Animate skills?
I understand the changes but the legacy items and stuff really are a problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info