Path of Exile 1.0.0 Patch Notes

thanks for all the hard work, guys. and grats to your decision to go for release.
was nice withnessing your success, you earned it.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Very, VERY excited !!!
Pure awesomesauce, I am beyond excited!!!!
IGN: Mr_Dark_Passenger
Any ETA on a preview of the new passive tree Chris? i.e. if we're getting a preview.
IGN: RandomMistake
Yes! Patch notes! <3
Great patch but after reading I still have to worry about the solo playing aspect of PoE. Many new mechanics and changes directly affect sol,o play, especialy the new expencive auras and various skill nerfes that made solo play a little bit more easy (bear trap damage etc. )
Now you even have to run high level maps to find the best unique items. But usualy you don't run maps (seriously) at all in solo play, it just is not worth it most of the time. I will have a hard time to keep playing PoE self found and solo (party play to slow/laggy sadly, have an old PC).
"
Inarion1986 wrote:
"
Redblade wrote:
Any chance we can get at the very least a fresh screenshot of the passive tree as well? Really want to plan a build or two before release, even if there is a risk there will be last minute changes to the tree.

I assume the download to be rather large - that way I'll have plenty of time (really slow connection) to theorize about new builds.

Everyone don't live in a third world country as far as internet is concerned so a screenshot would be nice. =)
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
damn right!
Beta Member Since 2010
OMG OMG OMG 0.0
So close!
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
@Fusion_Power

You don't need the best uniques to finnish main content of the game. Also, I'm ok with rewarding people, when they are risking a lot in maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info