Path of Exile 1.0.0 Patch Notes

"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Oh God.. I read that interview in Chris' accent. What is happening to me?! o_0

I did the same thing. I hear his voice in many facets of my life. Even outside the internet. Get out of my head Chris.
Last edited by bleach on Oct 22, 2013, 12:16:13 PM
Finally!!!

Only 24 hours an 39 minutes to go ;-)
its too late for me to be supporter..Stash tabs is the least i can do is stash tabs affect account wide or just in standard or maybe new league? please tell me about it

nonetheless great changes there ..Guess with so many uniques like soul taker , shav and kaoms that i cant even get will skyrocket in price . Standard has been great ride so i guess its time for me to move to new leagues
"
Hectrix wrote:
its too late for me to be supporter..Stash tabs is the least i can do is stash tabs affect account wide or just in standard or maybe new league? please tell me about it

nonetheless great changes there ..Guess with so many uniques like soul taker , shav and kaoms that i cant even get will skyrocket in price . Standard has been great ride so i guess its time for me to move to new leagues

Stash tables are for all leagues (I byu it once, and now has in HC and SC) don't know about new leagues, but I think that they are for all leagues :)
Hahaha, I specifically did sharp and cruel for my support gem, fearing the patch, and the notes confirmed that to be sound logic.
I am really excited for you all. You all put a lot of work into this game and it is much appreciated. I hope there is some time to celebrate this step even though i know this isn't the 'final' release. I will be always looking forward to what else there is to come.
There can only be one Oatmeal.
Oh damn, I just realized using your auras with BM gem will not be viable anymore.

Need to rethink my duelist:|
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Congrats to the development team on reaching such a pivotal milestone. Looking forward to trying out these great changes and new content!
Oh god I'm laughing my ass off. People are selling their "awesome" legacy items for 100+ex now and don't realize that their main customer base, sporkers, has been nerfed into oblivion. Close to no one needs a Shav now.

Good luck selling! :D And enjoy the currency you theoretically could make off your item!
Hello darkness my old friend..
IGN: Anita_Dick
Normally i'm the last person to complain about changes.
But i just wanted to voice my opinion against the "legacy" uniques in the hopes that if enough people do it, you might reconsider.
IGN: Volki

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info