Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

path of exile en español

u wot m8?
"Please feel free to report any players you see attempting to acquire/sell items in trade chat." - Bex_GGG
Spoiler
What troubles do you bring now?
Delete on death.
"
NeroNoah wrote:
Un conocido mío, administrador del grupo Path of Exile Latino, mandó un correo a Chris y este le respondió que ya están trabajando en la traducción, y que en algunos meses debería estar.

Eso sí, nunca está demás aprender inglés gente, :P

Evidentemente esto dudosamente era cierto.
holy shit!

Spoiler
Si entiendo...
Last edited by BIGLITRO on Apr 22, 2015, 4:13:42 PM
how am I suposed to know that...
I dont see any any key!
descanse en paz
Now that someone necroed this thread, i'd really like to see a spanish translation of Path of Exile, as many of my friends only understand basic english and would be much more keen on trying it if it was in spanish. Cause, let's face it, PoE has already a hard learning curve for someone new to the game, imagine if they also don't understand the basics like mods, etc.

So GGG... any news on that? I personally have no problem with english, and I understand it's a huge task and not a priority, but if only you could translate al least the lore texts and generic mods on items (not asking for dubbing) it would be awesome!
Last edited by gochan on Apr 23, 2015, 6:52:02 PM
"
gochan wrote:
Now that someone necroed this thread, i'd really like to see a spanish translation of Path of Exile, as many of my friends only understand basic english and would be much more keen on trying it if it was in spanish. Cause, let's face it, PoE has already a hard learning curve for someone new to the game, imagine if they also don't understand the basics like mods, etc.

So GGG... any news on that? I personally have no problem with english, and I understand it's a huge task and not a priority, but if only you could translate al least the lore texts and generic mods on items (not asking for dubbing) it would be awesome!

Spanish is a a major world language it would probably be in GGG's interest to translate it to Spanish at some point
I dont see any any key!
Hola, alguna novedad para la traduccion al español?!
Translation into Spanish please! :( :(
Last edited by RaulNG on Jun 21, 2015, 6:04:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info