24 Hour Stash Tab Sale!

Great.
Thanks Chris.
still using 4 stash tabs
DEATH & THRASH
I think everyone should get a free tab c:
Yay! Return of, "Build of the Week!" :D

That russian guy is right. PoE is pseudoF2P game like almost every other F2P game. The game is good. I am not hating, just saying.
"
That russian guy is right. PoE is pseudoF2P game like almost every other F2P game. The game is good. I am not hating, just saying.

There's nothing 'pseudo' about it. PoE is the most ethical/purist F2P model I've ever seen.

If you actually can't afford the cost of an increased stash, you can sacrifice some quality of life and have trade mules. The character limit for PoE is not restrictive.
"
therestless wrote:
"

There's nothing 'pseudo' about it. PoE is the most ethical/purist F2P model I've ever seen.

If you actually can't afford the cost of an increased stash, you can sacrifice some quality of life and have trade mules. The character limit for PoE is not restrictive.

Only other F2P completely I know of is LoL. Evrything is obtainable by playing...it might take you years but it is obtainable :)
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
Thanks for the Stash Tab sale Chris! Just bought 10 stash tabs after buying my first supporter pack. :) Barely had any space in my stash at all before lol
Fly you fools.
OMG! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I want this so bad, but I didn't see this until just now and I can't get to the store to charge my pre-paid card until after the sale is over :{ I am actually gonna start crying :{
It itches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, too bad I am completely broke atm. My 20 tabs are not enough, around 40 would do it. :D
But thanks anyways, will wait til the next sale. :)
Can't wait to see BoTW.
IGN Macesaremanttofly

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info