24 Hour Stash Tab Sale!

This is really nice of you thanks :)
i luv u so much
Last edited by JoOnky on Oct 12, 2013, 9:25:57 AM
Hey nice, that spare 20 points I had left from my closed beta supporter packs is worth something. Thanks!
Hey GGG, have You ever thought about a sales lottery?

every 10 Minutes or so something else is discounted by 10-60% or something.

Would really fit into the RNG-thing, and would be funny to see people camping on the sales for 24h for the best deal on premium stash tabs.

Anyways, still enjoying the best game ever ;-)
Nice all together cheaper than a premium stash tab, I had 36 credits left and for 20 points for the stash tab and 15 points for the premium upgrade I have one point left, never thought I could "clean" my points that efficient. :D
Last edited by Fusion_Power on Oct 12, 2013, 9:52:58 AM
"
Ezekiel_ wrote:
Great Idea, but You should think about an "Make all your 'Remove only'-Tabs to normal Tabs"-Special directly after the End of the Leagues ;)

Greetings,

Lol, you know what that would mean? People's amount of stash tabs increasing exponentially! Basically that would be a money printing machine for GGG. :D
(I went from Standard to Anarchy with 30 - almost filled - stash tabs. Now I return from Anarchy with 36 filled (remove only) stash tabs. Converting them all to usable tabs would probably mean that I end Domination with 72 filled tabs...) ;)
Crit happens.
YAY thanks GGG got five today.
Its truly amazing
"
wartuner wrote:
"
It is a measly 2 dollars for an extra stash tab. You can't afford that?

no i mean i dont have credit card that's the problem...

Paypal doesn't require a credit card. You can link it to your bank account.
will there be Upgrade to Premium Stash Tab for 10points tomorrow? :)
GMT+1 - You can speak German with me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info