24 Hour Stash Tab Sale!

"
flucser wrote:
Is the next on sale upgrade to premium ?

Yes, I would think so. The last Times they did this, it was like that.
Saturday: Tab & Sunday: Upgrade
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
GGG You ARE the BEST!!!! i had 20 points standing there, and i really hoped that such a deal will come up!!! You are amazing, thanks! You just made my day!
"
_PBS_ wrote:
"
Reinhart wrote:
"
wartuner wrote:
GGG tm can you please give one custom stash for free to free to play players in new patch, because 4 stash tabs is not enough and not all can buy them

It is a measly 2 dollars for an extra stash tab. You can't afford that?

I spend 50 dollars in this game, but i work in biggest game journal in Russia and have average monthly income is around $1000. My mother work in shop and recieve only $300 per month. Some people in my town get $200 per month or even less. So, you can stick this 2 dollars right up your ass and shut up. If people want play free - they have right to do that, thats their choice.

wtf is that weird attitude? playing for free and not spending a single $ while demanding few stash more for free because the salaries in your country are low? you must be kidding. be happy with what you got for free. the devs have families too, they rely on ppl spending money. by giving away free tabs and cut their income one day there wont be poe. so stick your parasite replies right up your ass

this me me me what can you give me behaviour, unbelievable
8/8 Challenges Anarchy/Onslaught
8/8 Challenges Domination/Nemesis
8/8 Challenges Ambush/Invasion

IGN: @Mob_Barley
"
Sadat wrote:
"
_PBS_ wrote:
"
Reinhart wrote:

It is a measly 2 dollars for an extra stash tab. You can't afford that?

I spend 50 dollars in this game, but i work in biggest game journal in Russia and have average monthly income is around $1000. My mother work in shop and recieve only $300 per month. Some people in my town get $200 per month or even less. So, you can stick this 2 dollars right up your ass and shut up. If people want play free - they have right to do that, thats their choice.

wtf is that weird attitude? playing for free and not spending a single $ while demanding few stash more for free because the salaries in your country are low? you must be kidding. be happy with what you got for free. the devs have families too, they rely on ppl spending money. by giving away free tabs and cut their income one day there wont be poe. so stick your parasite replies right up your ass

this me me me what can you give me behaviour, unbelievable

Down came the GAVEL
Can you buy stash tabs with season reward points?
"
Veracocha wrote:
Can you buy stash tabs with season reward points?

No you cannot sorry.
The reward points can only be used to earn the special unique-art unique items.
20% discounted Premium Stash Tab Bundle and you become instantly Rich GGG....
how is this so hard to get?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
[deleted]
Last edited by theplaypig on Nov 29, 2017, 10:53:13 AM
awesome! cant wait for build of the week, i miss that series :D
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
"
theplaypig wrote:
"
Sonnac wrote:
Dammit, I had really hoped for a bundle sale. Well, you can't have it all. Good weekend everyone :-)

How much points is a stash tab bundle when on sale?

Looks like they normally go for 110 points, so buying 6 tabs separately now will cost 10 points more than the bundle does when on sale.

I missed the last bundle sale though, so was glad to see they're doing another one(aside from the fact that now this takes away any excuse I had to NOT sort everything from the league mergers.) Might even finally go premium if they have that on sale tomorrow.

Spoiler
Now for Monday, can we have a microtransaction where GGG goes through your stash and sorts everything out for you? No? Well, was worth a try right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info