24 Hour Stash Tab Sale!

"
ToxicRatt wrote:
"
therestless wrote:
"
That russian guy is right. PoE is pseudoF2P game like almost every other F2P game. The game is good. I am not hating, just saying.

There's nothing 'pseudo' about it. PoE is the most ethical/purist F2P model I've ever seen.

If you actually can't afford the cost of an increased stash, you can sacrifice some quality of life and have trade mules. The character limit for PoE is not restrictive.

Only other F2P completely I know of is LoL. Evrything is obtainable by playing...it might take you years but it is obtainable :)

LoL? They charge for the characters to be unlocked you can only use a handful for free.
Try Dota 2 Instead everything is free the way they make money is like Poe just cosmetic Items.
"
therestless wrote:
"
That russian guy is right. PoE is pseudoF2P game like almost every other F2P game. The game is good. I am not hating, just saying.

There's nothing 'pseudo' about it. PoE is the most ethical/purist F2P model I've ever seen.

This!

And finally here we have the DotD for the Premium-Upgrade :)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
"
therestless wrote:
"

If you actually can't afford the cost of an increased stash, you can sacrifice some quality of life and have trade mules. The character limit for PoE is not restrictive.

+1 qft
BLAMT!
So the normal tabs went on sale, then the upgrade. But I only buy the Premium tabs So now that the normal tabs are no longer on sale and the upgrades normal tabs is on sale today, Does this mean that the Actual PREMIUM TABS are going on sale?

I rather just buy the Premium tab instead of buying the normal tab then upgrading them.....

Plus I know I should of seen it coming but I did not think about the tab upgrades going on sale right after the Tab sale SO I did not Buy any. I know I should of but of seen it coming but yea I missed it. If its no to much trouble maybe put the Premium tabs on sale, or even the 6 pack Premium Pack?
"
Juan wrote:

LoL? They charge for the characters to be unlocked IP earned through playing

you can only use a handful for free. only to start...sounds like Scion? play to unlock
Try Dota 2(sucks balance wise) Instead everything is free the way they make money is like Poe and LOL just cosmetic Items.

LOL - everything in the game except cosmetics can be unlocked with IP. Name me 1 thing that you get with RP that gives you a game play advantage?
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
Chris, you have to be careful man D: Marohi too OP I think this build is going to break the game.... we should keep this a secret :D

Hmmm my top secret plainning skills seem corrupt... how to private message again hmmm
I don't get the obsession with stash tab sales... you guys seriously going for weeks dealing with the annoyance of constantly having to shuffle and purge your items just to save a few dollars? So silly. What are you saving over the usual premium tab bundle price? 10% LOL! If you need them just buy them!
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Wow, I missed the sale. FML
"
ToxicRatt wrote:
"
therestless wrote:
"

Only other F2P completely I know of is LoL. Evrything is obtainable by playing...it might take you years but it is obtainable :)

Yes, everything affecting the gameplay. But in PoE you cant get stash tabs and it changes your gameplay. So it is pseudoF2P.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info