Raptr Q&A answers, new Eternal Laboratory and more news

looks amazing chris, you guys are the best.
So rouge exiles can spawn in the lab now right?
Seeing only foot soldiers, the Sarn Knights cast aside their heavy shields...

And paid dearly for their mistake.
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
Completed 1 Challengeampdecay wrote:

Why would they? Enemies don't even spawn in the lab in general, so I doubt rouge exiles will spawn there as well.
new teleports look nice but now i cant hide me in cutthroat league anymore :( lol
the GGG took my baby away
"
Completed 2 ChallengesBEASTFSHO wrote:
"
Completed 1 Challengeampdecay wrote:

Why would they? Enemies don't even spawn in the lab in general, so I doubt rouge exiles will spawn there as well.

Enemies don't spawn in Vaults of Atziri, but it's possible to have a Rogue Exile spawn there. However, I don't expect them to be able to spawn inside the Lab since it's most likely still a small area.
Could someone tell me what support gems he's using for Spectral Throw? PAWF? what are those?
IGN = SwirlMixNMash (Ambush)
Go Baker!!!!
@HBT
"
"
Chris wrote:
Hopefully you guys have a great weekend. Only 13 sleeps to go! Potentially less than 13 for our developers...

I choose to read this as 'they're getting it before you guys, yay!' but deep down I know it means something else. :(

Developers closing to the release don't count in sleeps, they've switched to the «naps» countdown.
In a slightly larger number I hope :)

The (astro)lab design is pretty nice! Is it animated in some way? (I assume it is)
IGN: Bourrinopathe
"
Completed 2 ChallengesBEASTFSHO wrote:
[…]
Edit: In the new Eternal Laboratory will there be any additional feature or just a new look? Will you be able to access your stash and start a new map without creating a new instance? Will it show the map mods when you open it up before entering so everyone in the party can see?

Very useful functions indeed.
IGN: Bourrinopathe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info