Raptr Q&A answers, new Eternal Laboratory and more news

can you create a microtransaction that puts the stash in the lab as well as the chubby merchant?

having to go back to town after every map is painful.

also, gorgeous looking redesign.

poe beta - crumbling shabby old lab
poe release - shiny extravagant new lab
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I do hope it WILL change
This is GGG's old concept artwork

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
thank you for taking the time to answer the community's questions. much appreciated, had a interesting read but wondered why nobody got excited by the hint to the secret recipe?! or i just missed it in the forum.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Did follow the Q&A, some really interesting Bits there.

And the Lab looks great! :)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
lab exept 3d model in middle looks bad.
"
Hopefully you guys have a great weekend. Only 13 sleeps to go! Potentially less than 13 for our developers...

I hope it's not too grueling! Take breaks, go for walks, and drink lots of water! ;)
Thanks for providing us with a great game, GGG.
"
Zoen wrote:

Are you guys including a feature that allows the creator of the map to quickly close all portals in preparation for a new map, just so solo and low-member parties don't have to use up every portal or create a new instance each time they want to run a new map?

Why do people think stuff like this is worth of their time?

Is it really a big deal to the point of even bringing it up as something that needs addressed?

I mean, just make a new zone in about 5 seconds and say it's up....
cannot wait
"
Join him to see if Igna Phoenix turns up before he dings :)

Chris you evil bastard!
Not a fan of the new Lab or the portals in it tbh.

Im sure ill get used to the new one eventually, but its so damn light, atleast the current lab is dark and cozy!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info