Path of Exile Release Information

Fascinating! all new class..although it could be harder to unlock,very interesting new trigger games which make even 1 skill spam builds unpredictable and exciting,my fav part is obviously the tournaments, i understand theres many players way tougher than myslef and i wont get much wins being lv 70 but ive always wanted for some pvp massacre rather than endless grinding.

Part i like least about this post are the new leagues challanges which could be only obtainable by being in a guild.. dislike that point of "must to cooperate with large team" view , i prefer playing solo or in a small group of up to 6 players as we got now, in a large guild its easy to find enemies which will potentially lead you to failing to complete those challanges.
"

While none of this may be 'news' to us junkies and veterans, it's a delightful 'wrap-up' of the things players can expect in a few weeks. [...]

Thanks for the putting in the time to do this, Chris.

Yes, +1
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
"
Jabram wrote:
"
Zoen wrote:
"
Dueling: Just right click a character in town and select "Duel". If they accept, both of your parties will be teleported to an Arena.

I hope to God there's an "ignore Duel requests" option, otherwise people in town who're just trying to quest or move stash stuff around will have to put up with constant duel request spam...

"
duracelduck wrote:
Duel - it's nice, but request option: Don't recieve duel request from players, who not on your friend list. Or something like that...Predict some duel spam on towns.

People can trade request spam just as easily, whats the difference? Restart the instance in town if it becomes that bothersome

Side-stepping the issue is not a valid solution.
At which point in time will we be able to create Guilds?
What will be needed for that? (MTX, currency, 5 applicants, ...)
Will we be able to do it ingame or will it be website based?
Forums are SOOO much fun on patch day!

Casuals play because it's fun, not to achieve any goal unreachable with their resources.
We are playing for the next difficulty, the next keystone, the next item upgrade.
Not to feel better than anyone else.
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"On Hit", does that mean when YOU hit? Or when you GET hit?

Kind of seems ambiguous in my opinion... :P

Think of the gem ''Life Gain on Hit'', just that ''Curse on Hit'' is percentage based instead of being guaranteed. It's on your hits.
Nice!
Will there be another forum section for guilds?
Can't wait for guilds!!!!!
call in sick for sure on the 23rd!

great job
If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything.

Trolling is fun to a certain degree, being an idiot is unacceptable choice of lifestyle.
"
BEASTFSHO wrote:
I have a question about stashing your item in your stash tabs. Currently when you hold CTRL+item click from your stash it will put it in your stash tabs vertically. I like to see an option if you can change that from vertical to horizontal. I know it's a small feature but I'm sure I'm not the only one that would like to see this feature as well.

+1 to this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info