Official Path of Exile Release Trailer

oh my god i love this game <3
amazing trailer but this doesn't show the gameplay a bit, like the open beta trailer did, so I would say it's "Blizzard trailer"
With all of the detailed news regarding 1.0.0 plus this trailer regardless how informative you may think it was. Answers are readily available from multiple sources for anyone with questions. I don't know how much more you can want.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
What I'm missing in the trailer is... all the points that make PoE great. The skill tree, the gem system, the random maps. What I get is a trailer without any actual gameplay footage (from normal view, that is), it could as well be some first-person RPG game (with bad graphics on that zoom level).

Then I read here on the forum about the great Open Beta trailer, which I never saw. Just watched it on Youtube and I couldn't agree more... That is the trailer that you want to show. That trailer will win new players and convince them to try Poe. The new trailer will attract players who expect a different game.

You've still got time to change it :)
Hope you folks at GGG get all of the accolades and success you deserve. PoE is a work of masterpiece in progress. I feel fortunate to share in the experience you've created.

Sincerest thanks.
Trailer was pretty bad imo :P But as said by someone else 'More money onto the game than the trailer'

Game is amazing, so it's all good :D

Can't wait!

Thanks Grinding Gear Gangsta's
IGN: TitanVaolox

There is no doubt GGG work very hard all the time but I have to agree with many other people here, that trailer was not not good. The animations looked terrible, the overall edit seemed rushed and out of place. It kind of looked like some fan made trailer, cause it does not even come close to the other Path of Exile trailers that GGG did.

Sorry to be the burden of bad news but it is a poor trailer and I would not be happy about that at all. As people mentioned, stick with showing in game footage like you did for the open beta trailer. you should of kept the same style as that, cause this one was done poorly.

Nonetheless, keep up the good work with the game.
Speechless...
Truly epic. Well done GGG! :D
Exile 4 life.

"No need to describe fishing in detail, just hint at it."
~Chris 2014
So much gratz GGG! This has been a long-time coming. Thanks for letting me be a part of this amazing journey and wishing you the greatest success with release.

- Kungfooe
In since 0.8.0
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kungfooe
SOUL TAKER ALTERNATE 3D ART !!!!!
TOILETTE  BRUSH  BOYS

@Etti

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info