Path of Exile Release Media Coverage (Updated!)

absolutely amazing. so pumped for release
www.twitch.tv/knowfear823

IGN: knowfear
Possibly an app? please dont, i will get fired for that! (i already come in late when there is a race before working time :P)
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
Chris youve destroyed my builds

serious worry here, you cant travel through the middle of the tree? You just absolutely destroyed my 2 main characters I play... are you serious? Youve destroyed my builds?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

please reconsider chris, thats fucking awful if uve destroyed my characters. I just spent so long planning and grinding these characters, been on abreak waiting for the new endgame to come so I can level them further and now it turns out the characters are fucked and theres no way to build like that any more because the middle of the tree doesnt connect....

for fuck sake.

fuck.

There will be a tree reset. No need to worry as I'm sure it won't be difficult to remain the same build.
I love pie.
"
petden wrote:
They should add buyouts to public stash tabs. I hate, that everyone is so fucking scared of AHs. Bartering sucks.

I hope getting items in PvP isn't faster, than in PvE, so people don't have to PvP, if they don't want to.

I didn't play Anarchy, because of the fresh economy, I played it because of the Rogue Exiles and Challenges. And I'll play the shrine league for the shrines and the new challenges. It'd be cool, if they added these new features to the permanent leagues, not just at the end of the 4 month leagues.

No paths in the middle of the tree between the opposite sides of the tree like before? The new class could be kinda OP because of that. Most of the builds go all over the skill tree, and the Scion will be probably ideal in those cases.

Bartering does suck, but what sucks more than bartering is A. Not being able to trade at all, or B. Having an auction house that quickly short-circuits the core gameplay of ARPGs and quickly kills the game. The fact that bartering isn't particularly fun or quick is why it works well. It's a time investment, time that you could be spending playing the game and finding orbs and items instead of trading for them or trading them away. It helps to balance the system.

Bartering is and will always be a part of the game because the dev team is smart enough to understand that.
Last edited by RondaRousey on Oct 6, 2013, 7:45:33 AM
Amazing news cant wait to see new content :) just i have few questions:
a)Will be character wipe?
b)In case there is no wipes, who have high levels characters in game get have new class unlocked soon as new patch is release?
This just gave me hope, to donate more in the future. Love you guys and i am proud that i stayed with POE and invested in such amazing team and people, that you al are at GGG.

I hope you never change your politics.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
"
zokiss88 wrote:
b)In case there is no wipes, who have high levels characters in game get have new class unlocked soon as new patch is release?

a) No
b) Scion is unlocked in one of the Act 3x quests, so everyone is going to have to run through at least some of Act 3x on a current or new character before being able to create a Scion. It will probably take like 10 minutes for the people rushing to get it though, so don't expect the class to be a coveted unlock.
"
Owlert wrote:
"
zokiss88 wrote:

a) No
b) Scion is unlocked in one of the Act 3x quests, so everyone is going to have to run through at least some of Act 3x on a current or new character before being able to create a Scion. It will probably take like 10 minutes for the people rushing to get it though, so don't expect the class to be a coveted unlock.

Thank you for info :)
Can you add details about the golems? Do i loose my golem if i log out?
wow , lots of good news i cant wait for the full release.

But i have some question about media couverage i'm french and i'm a bit disappointed because there is nothing about PoE 1.0 on french website about video games such as jeuxvideo.com and the other ones . is it a choice from you because the game in only in english or something will come out in the next few days or week ?

For me english is not a probleme but maybe you can drag more(good) people to the game by made interview in foreign medias.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info