Path of Exile Release Media Coverage (Updated!)

Damnit i was hoping to start a quote chain.
Anyway GG GGG. hope you get loadsamonnay from those who can provide it. i.e not me. Gimme a few years and i'll make it up to you guys!
Great announcements! Very excited about 1.0.0.
bowing out
kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFE90QKJIw
vs
adults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 business a-blazing but no more t-shirts
Last edited by FullCust on Oct 7, 2014, 10:11:02 PM
Great news can´t wait to test the new gems.
The chance to the skill tree looks awesome. Now u have to think about which keystone u really need.

IGN : Beendixx
"
FullCust wrote:
EXPANSION? SO THIS GAME WOULDN'T BE FREE TO PLAY FOREVER?

i think that "expansion" means one kickass-big-free-patch that will give us new acts and more new stuff,not something you have to buy to install (like wow expansions for example)
"
Dugi96 wrote:
"
FullCust wrote:
EXPANSION? SO THIS GAME WOULDN'T BE FREE TO PLAY FOREVER?

i think that "expansion" means one kickass-big-free-patch that will give us new acts and more new stuff,not something you have to buy to install (like wow expansions for example)

This has been confirmed long ago. PoE expansions will be free. GGG wants all playable content to be free.
<Dregs of Theopolis>
~US Eastern~

*Hardcore PoE fan since September 2, 2010*
I'm fairly excited about all of this, although if i cannot get to the Duelist starting area from the Templar I will have to massively rethink my elemental cleave build (my main character)... but it might be more fun with more spell base triggers instead of just massive/fast cleaving...

It will be interesting none-the-less, so much to look forward too!
Well this announcement gives me a good reason to go out get a paysafe card for 25 bucks, buy some microtransaction shit and show my support. Thanks GGG for providing one of the most amazing experiences for me since D1/D2/ TES:Arena/Daggerfall/Morrowind and a whole ton of other good games I'm to lazy to write about atm.
I love pie.
Just saw the Gamespot vid with Chris and I just got a thousand times more excited for release!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you GGG!!!
Since the passive tree seems to be changing a bit, at least in the center area from what I saw in the GameSpot video, passive trees will be getting a reset then? And on a side note to that, will there be any early availability to plan builds on the new tree or will we have to wait till 1.0.0 comes out to get our first looks at it?
IGN~~VellyBelly
Last edited by Veshkiidryn on Oct 5, 2013, 3:06:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info