Path of Exile Release Media Coverage (Updated!)

The GameSpot interview is currently the most detailed source of information about the Release content.

We're avoiding posting a full dump of Release information ourselves until we get back to New Zealand early next week. Once we're back, I'll make sure that a conclusive list of features and content is posted so that it's very clear how things work. Until then, enjoy the news coverage and tell your friends! Release is an ideal time to rope them back in, invite them to your guild and play in the new Domination and Nemesis four-month leagues!

The new trailer is expected to launch on GameTrailers.com around noon (Pacific time).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Oct 13, 2013, 8:06:41 PM
Cool
Glad you guys are excited. Let's try not to let this thread devolve into an animated gif-fest like that other thread earlier this evening!

I'm heading to sleep now. More news will be posted throughout the day tomorrow (including the trailer). We're very keen to see your reactions!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
ultrahiangle wrote:
sceptacle of the scion being able to throw weapons, seems unfair. not to say it doesn't look fun. worried of it being overpowered and breaking the trend of every class being the same outside besides starting stats/passive tree start location.

Any class can use that skill gem.
Oh my god the keystone that I helped design is in the gamespot video!
"
Timbob wrote:
"
Hrishi wrote:
Oh my god the keystone that I helped design is in the gamespot video!

What one? How did you get to help design.

Fantastic announcements btw GGG. The full release is going to time perfectly with my last exam before a 3 month holiday! whoop whoop.

I designed Mana Shield for my unique, but the devs decided that it was too unique a mechanic for it to just be on an item and made it a keystone as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info