Path of Exile Release Media Coverage (Updated!)

awesome back *-*...and the girl i hope to be the new char
and she is.

dude i am wathing the video sick skill that sword thing.
Ign: ThatManWithTheBow
Last edited by torta21 on Oct 4, 2013, 8:56:30 AM
Anyone noticed the 3 mirrored flasks on chris' char in the interview? :D

These news are awesome! Waiting for a trade improve for a long time, because trading is very important in end game playing.

I see my build already a bit nerfed because of that passive tree, all builds that going through the center of the tree will have to find an another way, and it looks like it will cost more points.

IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on Oct 4, 2013, 9:04:16 AM
By the way, lovely layout for the web page! Has lively Asian rpg theme to it!
Yeah.. But maybe you get 1-2 skill points per difficulty through the new quests..

I hope that the Release-Skill-Tree comes up soon.. :) See myself sitting there for hours and making new builds :>
Last edited by Vaniator on Oct 4, 2013, 9:04:24 AM
I can't wait for the game to officially be released. What I've seen looks really good! Adding it to Steam is a very nice change for me, since I use it when playing to chat with friends and all that stuff. Good job!

Here's some more stuff to read for those interested: Path of Exile is finally being released.
So we are playing currently with beta version of hte game and soon they will release the official game.

Question what does it mean for us?

Only some pathc updating during launching the game as it was before or something different?

Also i saw the new boss will be Dominius.

Can we continue our journey with the leveled character or we have to start new one to reach Dominius?

Thanks
Ing:Ponfer
Any news about desync? I can't bring myself to play this game if it's never improved upon, and I word it that way because I realize with their net coding they can never truly fix it =/
If we play over steam can we still use our old account?
IGN: kReiZy
Awesome stuff! i seriously cant wait!

1 question comes to mind. Since the Scion is a sorta jack of all trades type, does this mean we'll have a new item base type? Like es/armor/evasion?

keep up the good work! best development team by far!
IGN Lytnin
Make it 7 days please so the launch is for the 11 of October... my birthday :$

Awesome news! I want it, guilds, PvP, new class, new Areas, oh yeah!
Indestructible, determination that is incorruptible
From the other side, a terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable, every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible, take a last look around while you're alive
I'm an indestructible master of war

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info