Is it still worth buying the Beta?

"
"
Alysma wrote:
You are not buying beta access, you are adding to the funding so that the GGG folks don't have to worry about where the next pizza or caffeinated beverage of choice comes from but can concentrate on making this game more awesome instead :-D. In return, you get a beta key and, depending on the pack you buy, a corresponding amount of credits to spend on cool stuff like pets, special effects and item dyes once the game goes open beta. :-)
Yes, and when I go to the supermarket I'm not buying vegetables, I'm contributing to the welfare of the people who work there so they can keep providing people with delicious food, and in return I'm getting some vegetables.

I don't know about the philosophical and ethical views of your supermarket but I was basically just quoting what GGG say on the Pre-Purchase Shop's page. ;-) :-D
"
haseolt wrote:
Hello everyone I thought about buying beta access,but is it still worth it? I heard the game will be released soon as f2p.

short answer

Spoiler
Yes

long answer

Spoiler
yes, yes it is
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
"
"
Alysma wrote:
You are not buying beta access, you are adding to the funding so that the GGG folks don't have to worry about where the next pizza or caffeinated beverage of choice comes from but can concentrate on making this game more awesome instead :-D. In return, you get a beta key and, depending on the pack you buy, a corresponding amount of credits to spend on cool stuff like pets, special effects and item dyes once the game goes open beta. :-)
Yes, and when I go to the supermarket I'm not buying vegetables, I'm contributing to the welfare of the people who work there so they can keep providing people with delicious food, and in return I'm getting some vegetables.

lol

on topic. IF you wanna play right this second go ahead and drop 10 bucks on a key you wont regret it. honestly its so close I would just wait. I have pretty much stopped playing in anticipation of the reset before OB, while also trying to clear a backlog of games that have been building up plus some new releases before I loose my life to this game. currently working through Borderlands 2 when my co-op buddies are online and Dishonored when I am alone both are pretty fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info