Is it still worth buying the Beta?

Hello everyone I thought about buying beta access,but is it still worth it? I heard the game will be released soon as f2p.
Yes! It supports the developers, lets you experiment with builds, and gets you store credit. If you're serious about the game, extra stash tabs are extremely useful.
You aren't "buying the beta". You are pre purchasing micro transaction credit and being given a complimentary beta key with the purchase.

Yes, it's worth it in my opinion.
" ... to let them know the game isn’t going to be very fair from here on out."
- Qarl
Yes.
I'd not expect 'open beta' for 2 months yet. It would
be great if they hit that mark sooner but bear in mind
it was hoped for open beta in July-August too. THey missed
that mark and things happen.

For what it would cost to get a key you would spend
on a six pack or two of low cost micro brew beer.
CliffH raved: maybe if half the mods Werent neckbearded, introverted middle aged men covered in a layer of cheeto dust, they would review the reports before smacking their over protruding forehead on the mute button. FUNNY!
No. If you really feel the need to donate then buy a pack, but if you just want to play it's better just to wait. Open Beta is right around the corner.
You are not buying beta access, you are adding to the funding so that the GGG folks don't have to worry about where the next pizza or caffeinated beverage of choice comes from but can concentrate on making this game more awesome instead :-D. In return, you get a beta key and, depending on the pack you buy, a corresponding amount of credits to spend on cool stuff like pets, special effects and item dyes once the game goes open beta. :-)
"
Alysma wrote:
You are not buying beta access, you are adding to the funding so that the GGG folks don't have to worry about where the next pizza or caffeinated beverage of choice comes from but can concentrate on making this game more awesome instead :-D. In return, you get a beta key and, depending on the pack you buy, a corresponding amount of credits to spend on cool stuff like pets, special effects and item dyes once the game goes open beta. :-)
Yes, and when I go to the supermarket I'm not buying vegetables, I'm contributing to the welfare of the people who work there so they can keep providing people with delicious food, and in return I'm getting some vegetables.
yes, and if you spend enough, you get some phat lewt
"
"
"
Alysma wrote:
Yes, and when I go to the supermarket I'm not buying vegetables, I'm contributing to the welfare of the people who work there so they can keep providing people with delicious food, and in return I'm getting some vegetables.
You should try purchasing fruit some time because Kiwis are amazing.

Spoiler
ilu Gus <3

I get my kiwifruit for free.... >_>
Yes.
Regardless of what they are saying above, buying a package for beta access supports the devs, and this game is worth it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info