Please vote on the finalists of the Well-dressed Exile Competition!

Which Exile is the best dressed?

TheAnuhart
32112.12%
laposbivaly
1013.81%
antonowitch
1164.38%
Kindred1
37614.2%
xandro
83331.46%
Fiveby5
1244.68%
Ezhiel
2388.99%
hybTM
1003.78%
Jozen
32012.08%
Nephalim
1194.49%
Anyone with better knowledge of the microtransaction effects want to do a summary on what each of the finalists has on them? If someone picks out the effects I'll do the math for a dollar value summary, but I can't tell what each one has since I'm not that familiar with how they look ingame.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
"
TheTenthDoc wrote:
Anyone with better knowledge of the microtransaction effects want to do a summary on what each of the finalists has on them? If someone picks out the effects I'll do the math for a dollar value summary, but I can't tell what each one has since I'm not that familiar with how they look ingame.

They each spent over $100 on the game.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
TheTenthDoc wrote:
Kind of irrelevant but might be fun to do. The real value is indeterminant because they can use 'extra gore' and skin transfers which cannot be seen. Also the price might have been smaller because of sales. Might edit them in here (its 2am so might not get round to it) also when you buy a supporter pack you have more points than you can use so it doesnt matter what you buy.

Nephalim
Exalted Weapon effect (Exalted supporter pack only)
Victorious Wings (70)
Radiant Footprints Effect (160)

Jozen
Divine Weapon effect (Divine supporter pack only)
Divine Kiwi Pet (Divine supporter pack only)
Demon King Horns (250)
Infernal Footprints Effect (120)

hybTM
Black Cat Pet (150)
Bent Horns (65)
Lightning Footprints Effect (175)

Ezhiel
Infernal Weapon Effect (280)
Fiery Visage (65)

Fiveby5
Exalted Weapon effect (Exalted supporter pack only)
Victorious Wings (70)
Radiant Footprints Effect (160)

TheAnuhart
Silver Wings (75)
Ebony Weapon Effect (120)
Ebony Footprints Effect (80)

xandro (MTX stacking award)
Demon King Horns (250)
Vampiric Weapon Effect (195)
Ebony Scorpion Pet (45)
Infernal Skull Anger (90)

Kindred1
Silver Wings (75)
Lightning Footprints Effect (175)

laposbivaly
Demon King Horns (250)
Mark of the Phoenix (55)
Infernal Weapon Effect (280)

antonowitch (2nd entry only)
Regal Weapon effect (Regal supporter pack only)
Curved Horns (65)
Skull Hood (200)
Gore Weta Pet (200)
Last edited by Metronomy on Sep 26, 2013, 12:26:36 PM
I voted for Xandro because winning is all that matters. All hail Lord Xandro and his not so easily affordable microtransaction effects

Srsly though, whining about microtransaction supported characters looking best, in a game that finances itself solely with cosmetic microtranaction effects... Don't you have anything more important to care about? Are you really THAT spoiled?
IGN Riddericke ▪ UTC+1 ▪ SHOP 498896
Last edited by riddie on Sep 26, 2013, 12:01:52 PM
I'll be honest, none of these looks were in my top 10, but then again it is a contest based on personal taste.
IGN: Aux
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
My most favorite ones, almost all on equal level of consistency and style:

Ezhiel
xandro
Kindred1
laposbivaly

You guys totally rock the competition for me.
Everyone of you is a winner for me but one has to decide...

Voted for Ezhiel. Would be so rad to stumble upon that infernal witch ingame.

Let's keep the replies sporty, guys. Even in the community MTX event with the huge GGG Point price were people upset about the final choices. And there were both GGG and player base jury. It is the internet and people will whine along.
gl all, i did not participate because i have not any microtransaction

and i vote TheAnuhart because xandro is out of city and using spells :P
my english sux.
Lot of butthurt in this thread, angry participants looking for something to blame that they are not in the top 10.

If Microtransactions would have not been allowed they would instead whine that any item worth more than 1 chaos cannot be used cause its unfair >_>

Anywaysm thx for the contest was a fun idea.
Glad Kindred is getting more votes. That is who I voted for. Simpler yet badass look.

What helmet is that?

My entry is better than 6 of the list in my opinion.

Too bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info