Endurance Charge on Melee Stun

I used in my first character, a physical dual wielding cleave build with Hatred and Added Fire damage. For leveling this gem is awesome as you always have your 3 charges up and you don't need to cast enduring cry.

Tougher yellows or bosses don't really provide charges, but for boss fights I switch this gem to heavy strike. So for leveling or races this gem feels just fine.
- I didn't say half the shit people quote from me - Albert Einstein

Does using Multistrike give 3 endurance charges if all 3 attacks stun ?

"
Causes you to attack quickly three times with a melee attack.

IGN : RebornRarity
I really like it, you basically use it so you don't have to cast enduring cry manually and have it up all the time while fighting normal monsters, and you keep a spare normal enduring cry for bosses. It's simple.
If you 1-shot a monster with this can you still gain an endurance charge?
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
Last edited by Xapti on Oct 31, 2013, 12:43:21 AM
"
Xapti wrote:
If you 1-shot a monster with this can you still gain an endurance charge?
one shotting monsters grants a endurance charge from this gem because it qualifies the damage calculation needed for stun chance still.
This gem is officially my favorite gem.

Heavy Strike + This + Stun + Melee Splash = Happiest heavy striker ever.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
Why is the maximum amount of charges this support gem grants only one per attack, when used with a multi target skill like sweep? Balance reasons or an oversight?
"
tommyrot wrote:
Why is the maximum amount of charges this support gem grants only one per attack, when used with a multi target skill like sweep? Balance reasons or an oversight?
its one per skill execution, now if you said "with multistrike" thats where it gets questionable (however the answer is still no).
Last edited by soul4hdwn on Nov 5, 2013, 11:26:51 PM
Works with Ground Slam's wave attack, even though it's not really melee.
Last edited by dspair on Nov 11, 2013, 8:17:06 PM
It deals Melee Damage, as the Melee tag in the Gem description implies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info