Endurance Charge on Melee Stun

tested in maps

zombies gain charges on Dungeon Brutus..

effectively they are always at 3 charges. one skill slot == 12% dmg red + 12% all res + inc. stun

pretty neat
Last edited by sidtherat on Sep 25, 2013, 3:40:30 PM
Someone tried them on Discharger Spectres (Undying Grappler) yet ?
IGN: DatInternet
so every level gains a reduced stun threshold, which (if its by itself) increased stun chance.

it'll also be semi mandatory for stun characters due to that stat. despite diminishing returns after 75% threshold.
I like this gem, if you use either vulnerability or shield charge you can use it to generate endurance charges against even the highest health enemies where enduring cry (with its new global cooldown) would be useless.

I'm thinking of trying a discharge or immortal call build with a shield bashing bright beak handy on weapon switch, only there for boss fighting.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
sidtherat wrote:

zombies with 3 end charges are WAY tougher than zombies without.

try it

No wonder. Charges affect minions more then us, they have double the bonus or something, can't really remember, shit, they might even still have double that old endurance bonus per charge. 30% physical and elemental resist if they amass 3 charges is nothing to sneeze at.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
I would suggest changing the stun mechanic so it treats the NPC you are hitting as if you are solo (even when you are in a party).

This support gem is greatly lessened in value in a party because NPC health increases, thus lessening the stun chance.

IGN: Mortezzah, prolly playing on character Gellig
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/781590, for an end-game boss tank guide.
"
Mortezzah wrote:
I would suggest changing the stun mechanic so it treats the NPC you are hitting as if you are solo (even when you are in a party).

This support gem is greatly lessened in value in a party because NPC health increases, thus lessening the stun chance.

wrong, stun mechanics work off the original mob hp, unless they changed that which i highly doubt
That is still the case, Soul. :) The party Life bonus for enemies does not reduce Stun/Chill/Freeze/Shock durations (and also doesn't increase Infernal Blow/Detonate Dead damage).
Last edited by Vipermagi on Sep 29, 2013, 4:32:39 PM
tried this gem with zombies some more - the first monster that wasnt generating charges each time is the graveyard (lvl70) boss

and that is with lvl 7 gem so pretty low

any summoner should try it with zombies (not spectres nor skelies) - results are amazing and this probably is THE way to use this gem as for player the utility is.. well..
is the text correct or am i trippin ?

Gain an Endurance Charge if a you Stun an Enemy with Melee Damage ???

Gain an Endurance Charge if -> a <- ?? you Stun an Enemy with Melee Damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info