[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

which would be better out of the weapons

Axe

Sword

Mace

Staff
"
nzrocketman wrote:
which would be better out of the weapons

Atziri's Disfavour, Axe
or top proc of another rare weapon, but i think it will cost too much

@KorgothBG
what u thnik bout Le Houp ring? it works like a node or it increas all damage ?
Last edited by sherigan on Aug 21, 2015, 12:08:16 AM
@nzrocketman
Really the best weapon is the one that you have/can afford. The Disfavor axe surely is the best unique... but it is absolutely possible that you have a better rare 2h weapon ... or that you'll but one, one day.

@sherigan
Le Houp increases both physical and elemental, melee and spell damage. A nice ring though it has no life, the base of the item isn't great and the resists aren't that good for a ring
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Amazing build, i have lot of fun with it but... Desync just made me quit it, it really annoying! Hate that moment when i need to stop and wait for sync with servers.

But still fun to play build ;)
Uhmm .. desync doesn't exist anymore if you play in lockstep mode ...
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Well kind of yea. My problem with Lockstep is delay that i can feel in game play. I got ping like 90-130ms and it can be really annoying to deal with :)
OH i see ... i feel your pain in that case :(
want to use "Punishment" curse, with what skill i should link it ? tried to use it with hearld of ash + curse on hit, but it seems that it's not working
just with CWDT? but it procs not so often, like herald

or may be some other curse will be better? want to boost my dps
Last edited by sherigan on Aug 22, 2015, 10:34:05 AM
Self casting or cwdt no other good ways to curse here. Hoa doesn't work with curse on hit because it doesn't hit. When it comes to damage buffs Punishment is awesome but less reliable, vulnerability is reliable but less awesome.
So it will not work with hatred like with hoa ? Then i'll need it to use it with CWDT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info