[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Hi, i'm playing your build at lvl 77 in warband, i'm very happy with this one: not expensive and really fun !
Is Devoto's Devotion Nightmare Bascinet a good helmet ? i just dropped one.
(PS: my english may be bad, i'm french)
It is .. ok though it's not the ideal helmet. Movement speed doesn't mean much for flicker builds, nor does the attack speed. It has no life or resists besides chaos ( and chaos damage is the thing that is least threatening in PoE at this point ). But if you don't have anything better to use then go ahead and wear the Devoto's Devotion :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Very nice build and realy fun to play! tried it today with 2h mace.
What can u say bout Hyrri's ire chest, can't find anything u wrote about it.
Is there any worth to get it for that build ? I mean, we got acrobatics and phase acrobtaics, so +10%\+10% looks nice
ty
I rly can't tell which one is better (Hyrri's x Daresso's). Sure the +10/10 dodge is nice and you get all that fat amount of evasion while Daresso's armour is kind "wasted", but the Endurance Charge generation of Daresso's is too gud to pass on and it also gives +life/life leech and don't forget the 6% dodge for physical attacks.

If GGG hadn't stealth nerfed Hyrri's before Awakening went live (10-15% dodge chance, 15/15% Hirry's would be dope) i would say it would be the superior chest piece, but that's not the case so i guess Daresso's is a bit superior atm.
Is it possible to play this build as a Shadow with a 2H Axe?
"
flavioebn wrote:
Is it possible to play this build as a Shadow with a 2H Axe?

He answered that right here https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/528011/page/75#p11188475
I mean shadow starts in a passive tree too far away from RT and other sweet nodes for build
MB some crazy thing like this :D but there too many trash nodes

So somewhere here, mb just few pages ago, was the question bout Kongor's Undying Rage, I agree it's a great weapon for flickering, and I want to know - is there any worth to get some critical chance nodes from the passive tree?
(instead of some nodes for hp near node "Constitution" or some other nodes, and get nodes for crit chance near RT and 2 nodes near "heartseeker" at the left side of passive tree)
Last edited by sherigan on Aug 19, 2015, 3:06:38 AM
@sherigan
About Hyrii well HyP_ pretty much said everything that i would've said except for one more reason why Hyrii isn't such a good choice - the fact that it is a Evasion based chest. This build uses 4-5 red sockets and getting that many on a pure evasion chest is close to impossible.
About Kongor's Undying Rage. Ok so by getting crit chance nodes you get a chance to gain onslaught. Onslaught is 20% attack speed and 20% movement speed. The movement speed really isn't a big deal here so i'll focus on the attack speed. Let's say that you get Disemboweling for 135% crit chance. You'll need 5 passives to get it ( 4 for the nodes and 1 for the str node that you no longer need with kongor because you don't need RT ). With perfectly rolled crit chance kongor that's around another 10% crit chance or let me put it this way - 10% CHANCE to get onslaught. Now with 5 passive skill points if you need the attack speed that badly(which in my opinion you don't) you could simply take the 5 attack speed nodes in the duelist start and you'll get exactly 20% attack speed FOREVER. Hell for 6 passives you can simply take Graceful Assault.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Aug 19, 2015, 4:42:34 AM
Hi. What is good level to switch to this build ?
As soon as you equip the blood dance unique boots.
@KorgothBG
ty for answer!
asking bout differences in dps for that tree ( I forgot about onslaught buff :D when typing previous post, sry) (with Kongor) and urs 110p passive tree
just thinking bout total dps with flickereing at long time period and opportunity to use diamond rings(mb some unique) as another damage increase

theorycrafting and thats all, cause using some standarts is boring =)

cant check it all, cause of my lowlvl

ty
Last edited by sherigan on Aug 19, 2015, 7:13:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info