[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Well if you have a good corrupted amulet with +1 additional curses.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Korgoth, I have been a long time FaceBreaker and finally took the plunge today on FlickerStrike despite all the changes made to Blood Rage.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAAdwFLQd1CZYNjRNME8kUIBXsF-EhVSP2JvgnICz7LlMwcTB3MHw1kjfUOQ453TpCPs9DMUPnR35KfUt4TP9Nkk4qTjJQR1FHWf5aGluvXhNfP2EhZFJlTWWnaGVvO3Ttdqx343gNeHp5aHt0fNmE2YTvhVKHaod2iiKK8I19jb-Rzpd5o4qpJ6luqZStja5QtfK5HbvtvTa95r6nwBrApsEEwaPDM8S4ypDPftNv1CPV-Ni92WHawdw93ajiYeOf5FHkselG6hjrCe0_7g7vDvPd9zL46_zF_ms=?accountName=eugenez&characterName=JoseBuendia

Is there scope for me to raise the dps of this build further and yet not become a complete glass cannon, given that it's RT non-crit? I was trying to brainstorm if there are any other uniques we could use but nothing else comes to mind. An Abyssus might not be worth it as we benefit only from the PDPS.

Thanks!
Well i can't really see a way to further improve your damage significantly.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
anyone tried this build on tempest? I'm thinking about starting one but.. I'm not exactly rich and it seems this build is quite item dependent and a bit low on life...
"
Amduskas wrote:
I'm making good progress now that I've raised my resists, but I was wondering...
Is there any way to enable dual curses on this build without really compromising it?

Thanks!

take the corrupted unique jewel for +1 max curses.
"
thevdende wrote:
anyone tried this build on tempest? I'm thinking about starting one but.. I'm not exactly rich and it seems this build is quite item dependent and a bit low on life...

As i said in the guide i would not recommend it for a Hardcore league.
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Amduskas wrote:
I'm making good progress now that I've raised my resists, but I was wondering...
Is there any way to enable dual curses on this build without really compromising it?

Thanks!

take the corrupted unique jewel for +1 max curses.

Believe the corrupted unique jewel enables you to be cursed twice. It does't enable you to curse the enemy mobs twice.

Congrats on being highlighted in GGG's Community Build Guides!
"
eugenez wrote:

Congrats on being highlighted in GGG's Community Build Guides!

Thanks man :)

As for the curse jewel it indeed allows you to be cursed twice not curse a monster with additional curse. So like i said ... corrupted amulet with +1 additional curses is the only way to "enable dual curses on this build without really compromising it".
i
Last edited by Euxdroinx on Aug 18, 2015, 8:28:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info