What's happening when Anarchy/Onslaught leagues end?

"
Mordron wrote:
Do you really mean some people invested into numerous stash tabs to see them become as good as useless ?

^ Mordron it is late and I am tired but I think you misunderstand what is happening.
Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on Sep 23, 2013, 6:18:57 AM
"
nbacx wrote:
One important question regarding this information/ thread!

What happens to standard leauqe when 1.0.0 is released.
- will there be a new "standard leaque"? or...
- Characters will not be deleted?
- we can continue questing with our latest standard characters?
- orbs and items will stay in stash and are not lost?

would be nice to get an answer from a reliable source!

Standard league will remain as it is but with upgrades such as the rogue exiles.

Characters will not be wiped. continue your questing.

Everything in your stash will remain.
Standard Forever
goodbye my beautiful low life sporker.
@BokheimOP 91 Witch HC
twitch.tv/nofanau
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
Mordron wrote:
Do you really mean some people invested into numerous stash tabs to see them become as good as useless ?

^ Mordron it is late and I am tired but I think you misunderstand what is happening.

What I understood is that I would be able to get the items out of the extra tabs I bought but won't be able to store new items in them...
"
Malone wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:

standard and hc are dumping grounds you want to play with op koams or shavs play those league you want to play a balanced up to date game play the new leagues

LOL. THis is exactly what announced Chris. So why are you bitching about my remarque ?
As soon as I keep my Kaom with 1000 hp and my Shav with 550 ES, I don't give a shit about new Kaom and new Shav, and I suppose that people don't give a shit that I own the legacy ones, unless they are childly jealous.

If it may create some issue with the economy of the game, just do my proposal, just make legacy unique not tradable unless you divine them.

This , please this.
Last edited by rem3thed2 on Sep 23, 2013, 6:35:26 AM
"
Chris wrote:
It's less rude to nerf items, skills or builds when there's a new set of four month leagues starting (with a free passive reset). Definitely still rude, but the best time to do it if it has to be done. Having said that, we're very mindful to cause minimal disturbance.

Example 1: All Kaom's Hearts are nerfed from 1000 life to 900 life. They would still be very valuable, expensive and good for certain build; disturbance fair and minimal.

Example 2: Only future Kaom's Heats are nerfed. You just created legacy end game items; disturbance extremely unfair and high. Old Kaom's Hearts will skyrocket in price.

You might be afraid to hurt owners of Kaom's Heart with example 1 but what about previous sellers of the item? Example 1 is equal to all. Example 2 favours a minority.

I'm looking forward to be killing exiles in the other leagues, but I'm a bit dissapointed that you didn't choose to use Onslaughts turbo mod to create something; like /players (also known as monster power).

Edit: I just saw Ventimans proposal about making legacy items not tradeable unless they are divined. Do that! It's a great idea (if you have to create legacy items).
Last edited by Sonnac on Sep 23, 2013, 6:34:07 AM
"
Mordron wrote:

What I understood is that I would be able to get the items out of the extra tabs I bought but won't be able to store new items in them...

The items from the other leagues go into 'new' stash tabs from which you can only remove your items.
As far as I understand, your other stash tabs are not used at all.
Please correct me if I am wrong.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639/filter-account-type/staff
"
maffa50 wrote:
"
Mordron wrote:

The items from the other leagues go into 'new' stash tabs from which you can only remove your items.
As far as I understand, your other stash tabs are not used at all.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

I just hope everything in our stashes transfers over. Not just one tab.
"
rem3thed2 wrote:
"
Malone wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:

standard and hc are dumping grounds you want to play with op koams or shavs play those league you want to play a balanced up to date game play the new leagues

LOL. THis is exactly what announced Chris. So why are you bitching about my remarque ?
As soon as I keep my Kaom with 1000 hp and my Shav with 550 ES, I don't give a shit about new Kaom and new Shav, and I suppose that people don't give a shit that I own the legacy ones, unless they are childly jealous.

If it may create some issue with the economy of the game, just do my proposal, just make legacy unique not tradable unless you divine them.

This , please this.

Agree, very good idea
If anything's driving me away from this game, it's GGG's hardon for legacy items. I guess I'm glad now that I spent 5ex on a shavronne's revelation, before this announcement?
IGN: Jatkojohto

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info