What's happening when Anarchy/Onslaught leagues end?

We're with you on this, do it thoroughly and balance the game the way you think it's meant to be. Stay firm and just do it, some might get a bit disgruntled but if you do the job properly this will be the game everyone comes back to, just like D2 was all this time.

"No half-measures, thank you"
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Sep 23, 2013, 5:55:27 AM
*popcorntime*

so who is crying ? koams and shavs owner and ppl who want to buy those items ?
it was my prediction that shavs and koams will get hit with a nerf with the upcoming release
you cant nerf all builds over 9 month and leave only one alone that isnt fair
same with koams i learned its really easy to have 6,5 life even with medicore gear and without koams i was suprised but it is doable so add koams and you hit 10k+ life which is waaay too op

i like the changes they are everything i was hoping for new league disabled uniques exiles awesome new base items

what i dont like is that the nda of alpha access user seems to mean nothing it was a huge gamble to buy all those league only items and hope for them to raise in value and somehow i think there wasnt any gamble at all

@ to the guy with the threat to leave the game when his favorite unique gets changed...seriously not a child ? grow up its embarrassing to hear something like that from an adult

standard and hc are dumping grounds you want to play with op koams or shavs play those league you want to play a balanced up to date game play the new leagues

GG Chris nicely done
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Sep 23, 2013, 5:56:11 AM
Can't wait for the new leagues, they always get my amped to play again. Not that I'm bored, still going strong in Onslaught. Although I don't need to take a whole stash tab of Moonstone / Diamond Rings back to HC with me.

"
boof wrote:
Not sure why people are getting upset over the item nerfs and legacy uniques. They have shown that they intend to keep chaining new leagues, so the leagues these items are in are completely irrelevant.

The new leagues mean absolutely nothing to people who don't play them.

The leagues with those items are not irrelevant, that is silly.
Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on Sep 23, 2013, 6:01:19 AM
"
ventiman wrote:

standard and hc are dumping grounds you want to play with op koams or shavs play those league you want to play a balanced up to date game play the new leagues

LOL. THis is exactly what announced Chris. So why are you bitching about my remarque ?
As soon as I keep my Kaom with 1000 hp and my Shav with 550 ES, I don't give a shit about new Kaom and new Shav, and I suppose that people don't give a shit that I own the legacy ones, unless they are childly jealous.

If it may create some issue with the economy of the game, just do my proposal, just make legacy unique not tradable unless you divine them.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Sep 23, 2013, 6:03:02 AM
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
boof wrote:
Not sure why people are getting upset over the item nerfs and legacy uniques. They have shown that they intend to keep chaining new leagues, so the leagues these items are in are completely irrelevant.

The new leagues mean absolutely nothing to people who don't play them.

The leagues with those items are not irrelevant, that is silly.

Since the game is balanced around those leagues, I wouldn't call them irrelevant, even if you don't play them.
Last edited by dandan88 on Sep 23, 2013, 6:02:14 AM
Please make the changes universal. PoE is in beta and it would be understandable if changes are made. Else like one member suggested legacy items should not be tradable. Still I would very much stress that changes should be universal. Make the changes, no one will quit.
IGN: SedQ
Sed's Stun Log: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/686396
"
Malone wrote:
Maybe a decent tradeoff would be to have legacy unique not tradable

+1
"
Their stash tabs also transfer, but excess ones will become read-only. For a period of approximately two weeks, only Standard and Hardcore leagues will be available

Do you really mean some people invested into numerous stash tabs to see them become as good as useless ?

If one would be willing to still invest into stash tabs how will he

- be able to spot at a glance the difference between a normal tab and a crippled one ?
- be sure the new usable tabs he buys won't get crippled too sooner or later ?

The problem with stash tabs is IMHO a sensible one as there is REAL money involved here... I'm all for supporting the devs - who are doing an outstanding job - but I will feel cheated and robbed if LEGIT facilities I forked out REAL money for get "nerfed" and no longer serve the purpose I bought them for.

Why can't the stash tabs be considered like any other micro transactions and be available no matter what league you're in (only their content would differ) ?
One important question regarding this information/ thread!

What happens to standard leauqe when 1.0.0 is released.
- will there be a new "standard leaque"? or...
- Characters will not be deleted?
- we can continue questing new act's with our latest standard characters?
- orbs and items will stay in stash and are not lost?

would be nice to get an answer from a reliable source!
IGN: nbac
Shop ID: 508240
#1 Life/ ES Belt Race Reward Design: 594591
#1 ES Chest | ilvl80 | 6x TT | 1037 ES: 830699
Last edited by nbacx on Sep 23, 2013, 6:33:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info