What's happening when Anarchy/Onslaught leagues end?

"
trav_dawg wrote:
Am I reading this right? I literallt JUST bought a bunch of stash tabs in Anarchy and I'm goig to lose them in under two weeks when they become "remove only"? if that's the case good luck getting another dollar out of me.

You should give GGG more money because you just got 'extra' stash tabs in standard.
Does this mean I'll be able to finally get an amethyst ring for my standard guy???
Ah thanks for the clarification on stash tabs. I got all worked up for nothong ><
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
"
Inksm3ar wrote:
I agree ... I think its an amazing idea. The item selection become unlimited, gear becomes legendary, players can wear gear and say mine is the best in game. That is awesome!

"
scorpitron wrote:
you are just jelly you can't get some legacy items, and that is a selfish reason to not want others to keep what they earned.

"
scorpitron wrote:
Legacy items already exist, the precedent was started long ago not sure why the hysteria here.

"
Miszou wrote:
If you don't want to play in a "polluted" economy, then don't play in the default league.
It's really not rocket surgery: Just play in a different league

^examples of people that really dont understand the problem, they effectively dont see the whole picture.
having legacy items is beyond retarded.
"
mobutu wrote:

having legacy items is beyond retarded.

you would know!
"
Josephoenix wrote:
you would know!

obviously better than you. especially if you dont understand such a simple concept.
you just need better equipment to get on this level of understanding
path of exile sucks... fuck you
I said it before, I'll say it again: make the "legacy" uniques "untradeable" and everything's gonna be alright.
Yes, overpowered legacy items are retarded when they break game balance. If you don't understand this you have a problem understanding game design.

All damage values are balanced with item mods + passives in mind, when an 'old' item trivializes the game because is out of the considered ranges it's BAD for the game. It doesn't matter if it's for "dead" leagues (who says are dead? you?), a game breaking item still is a game breaking item, and these leagues have their own 'drives' and 'economies'.

That unless, off course, GGG doesn't care about making the game trivial. This applies to both uniques and rares (bye bye 1000 ES triple resist chests).
I kinda lost hope in GGG fixing the legacy and other items that are going to become unavailable to new characters/players. It seems like the reason why they made that choice is simply because they lack money and time to do such a fix. So, instead I think they should make an other "standard" permanent league at launch (idk how it would be named, but that doesn't really mather). One that is completely independant of the other ones so everyone can have a fresh start in a balanced league (THAT WILL HOPEFULLY STAY BALANCED). Of course it is not the best way to solve this issue, but it sounds like it would be the most realistic one. Anyways, I just hope they find a way to fix the problem, whatever it is... or else... bye bye GGG and good job ruining one of the best game I ever played.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info