New 0.11.6 Content and a Research Survey

Awesome, did the survey - real excited for launch.
Pelerin of Wraeclast
"I don't mean to be ungreatful."
"Ello"
Thank god that's changing. =]

In regards to the survey.
I felt i had to do the survey again because i wanted to change my answer to 15 and 16.

Then whilst redoing it i realised with the way that it was worded, there was no way to change it without implying "I wont support GGG". My answers were the same
[Removed by Support]
"
Aux wrote:
"
You do not support just to take over.

Doesn't being a Ruler suggest having overtaken someone or something?

Saving my money for a future Supreme Dictator For Lifetime package.

short teaser of future GGG meetings under my rule
I did the survey. Was it supposed to be only 2 questions long?
"
wyan69 wrote:
I did the survey. Was it supposed to be only 2 questions long?

Its 17.
I did the survey, it felt like some questions were really in the same place.

Also I had a massive script error come up during it that I have never had during my whole time using the internet.

But respect to GGG for supporting a user.

End charge on stun could be interesting, I'm presuming it will be pretty useless against some high HP bosses though.
Return to this flameless sunder
Where exiles burn and the joyless wander;
Frozen lore beneath chaotic thunder,
Dominus returns to send us under.
Thx for fixing Smoke Trap performance. It made my game unplayable due to huge FPS drop!

(Nice survey. Easy to answer. Didn't feel like answering to bullshit questions.)
I filled in the survey too but it was kinda weird asking me how many times per month I'm having sex :/
"
bendot wrote:
I was just wondering if someone with better game knowledge than me could work out a build that benefits from stun duration.

I read somewhere that Kripparian made a stun based build and it was stunlocking Piety and such. It was so overpowered that they had to nerf stun after he posted the videos.

One of the most potentially game changing supports for melee and all anyone talks about is this survey?

Anyone who's played a physical melee build know you constantly stun things. I've been waiting for an endurance charge on hit for so long its not even funny. So I'm happy enough with endurance charge on melee stun as that's not hard to achieve at all.
S L O W E R
Last edited by ampdecay on Sep 20, 2013, 5:38:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info