New 0.11.6 Content and a Research Survey

"WELCOME TO SARN!"

DONT CHANGE THIS PLEASE!
"
There is a tricky question in this survey that has me very much torn. I'll give 200 GGGold to the first person to correctly PM me which one it is.

Damn, this is tough.

reported for RMT

:P
IGN: Wraewych (81 Fireball Crit Witch) - Selling her Gear in this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/416183
IGN: UnnecessaryPleasantries (81 HS / LS / IB Marauder)
While we're at it could we please, please turn down the volume on ranger voice? The I'M OUT OF MANA pierces my brain.
Good work GGG!
@EdenIsBack
"
"
"
There is a tricky question in this survey that has me very much torn. I'll give 200 GGGold to the first person to correctly PM me which one it is.

Damn, this is tough.

reported for RMT

:P

OH SHIT YOU'RE RIGHT

EDITED

lel

I know which ones you mean, and agree. Not PM'ing because it's in my budget for another 200 points once that flaming skull comes out that's on the MTX shop tab..

Do want ghost rider skull. now.
IGN: Wraewych (81 Fireball Crit Witch) - Selling her Gear in this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/416183
IGN: UnnecessaryPleasantries (81 HS / LS / IB Marauder)
questions 15 and 16 of the survey are just...wrong... no other words for it.

In suppose I should add: This is in my opinion".

I don't think that a "player" should be able to pay a measly sum of money (anything under the ruler pack) to add anything to the game (uniques are excluded in this opinion as GGG receives a good amount of money and have FINAL say on the item <--- very important). And even then, I'm not sure it's okay. GGG developed PoE and should have final say on anything AND everything put into the game.

It's nice that they listen to our feedback etc... but I believe it's not for us to say "GGG should/will change their game, because I gave them $20 (an example used in the survey)".

If anything questions 15 & 16 should have an option (answer) that simply states:

The amount of monetary support I provide/donate to GGG should not influence how GGG designs Path of Exile.

I reiterate, this is just my opinion.
Finished the survey.
"
I think some people found it a little too...unemotional considering what she goes through? Not sure. I quite liked it.

I'm one of those people. Her tone makes me feel that she's like "Oh, so he died. Too bad, but I guess I'll move on".
IGN: MinusFour/Teeda
"
Cookie_Puss wrote:
Um...what other smokey effects are there other than smoke mine? Do skills like fireball (with and without MTX) count? Basically anything with particles? Is this what you mean, Chris? If so that is amazing.

have you ever tried killing that boss in ledge with cyclone? my fps drops from 55-75 to 2-3,whole screen is just bunch of smoke/dust
Nice survey. Doesn't take too long to fill out and it contains some questions which will be very interesting to see the aggregate data from.
The questions phrased "would you pay $ to have a simple/complex idea implemented" seemed odd. Do they mean implemented after a lot of due consideration, with an option for GGG to turn it down if it's stupid?

I voted I would never pay, because while items and monsters are great, general mechanics seem too wide-reaching in their implications to allow anybody to pay their way into changing them.
Last edited by OverUsedChewToy on Sep 20, 2013, 1:50:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info