0.11.6 Smoke Mine video

"
davros70 wrote:
Its placed at your feet, then when you need to activate it, you do so, teleporting back to where you placed it.

Oh, now I see and understand! Thanks for clarifying!!
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
The desync on this one will be brutal.
IGN: Ironmallet
Intresting skill but i would like it more if you could throw it like a smoke bomb , like if it had more immediately use , for example throw a smoke bomb and teleport you instant to that location. It could be used like escape skill too , like leap slam and lightning warp.
Last edited by PureRhymes on Sep 18, 2013, 12:43:21 PM
"
Ironmallet wrote:
The desync on this one will be brutal.

No, it will be non-existent. Think a bit, or maybe even read the thread, before posting "QQ desync so bad".
now each time someone dies to desynch the crowd will go "OMG NEWB L2 SMOKE MINE"

But seriously seems to me this is just an anti-desynch skill which is kinda sad, at least add some dmg to it
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
flicker till you cant and poof!! back to safety +1
ign slashzilla
"Buy when there is blood on the streets, even if the blood is your own."
Slashzilla Reave Guide- http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/514128
SALES THREAD-http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/524661
http://gyazo.com/da6159e17a1ec3710b9cb8601a145a9a
Some pretty awesome creativity here!
IGN: ImmortalFang
"
Ikbosh wrote:

Don't forget to take into consideration location. I for example live in Australia, and the lowest ping I can have is 80-90 (To singapore gateway). I desync very little when on a nearby gateway, and I play a Flicker Multi Build now so I can say I'm playing one of the most desyncable classes. But if I go play with anyone from the US, or Europe. I get 330/430 ping respectively. Making it literally impossible for me to play Flicker Build, that's my issue, so I play non-flicker when playing with US/Eur mates. But even just running around on a different build with 330/430 ping can easily cause desync, it's just mobs and my character placement are so out of sync at all times it just doesn't work.

So what are the pings you play with? (can be viewed by pressing F1 in-game). I'm assuming it's between 20-100? I'm not trying to target you or anything, I'm just saying the reason you may not see desync is because of your location. If you're in the US/Eur, change your Gateway to Australia, and play a FlickerStrike build then tell me Desync does not occur :D

You should mostly play on your own gateway. I play solo more than grouped. I am from US and can do EU just fine. Going to Singapore is of course going to cause issues. That is with any online game.networks aren't able to connect half way around the world the same as 200 miles away. Of course that 18,000 mile difference will cause issues.
ign: Vixien
"
vixien wrote:

I want to know what the hell you people are doing that makes this such a problem for you. I've played bow, caster, and melee many times. While it does affect melee more so than the others, I've only actually died to it TWICE SINCE CLOSED BETA. Do you have crappy computers with crappy internet while trying to run past half the mobs in a zone?

Don't get me wrong, I desync some too but it is no where near as prevalent or as dangerous as people on the forums make it out to be. I can happily use any skill combination and not go "Desync skill, can't use"

Try and play cyclone...

Spoiler
I like cyclone, but the desync that you get with it is insane.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
I have played cyclone. I would agree it's more prone, but people act like they die all the time to it when it's not that bad. Certainly not bad enough to come to forums trash talking this game and getting upset at GGG.
ign: Vixien

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info