0.11.6 Smoke Mine video

kinda sad part is that all my characters will use this skill.

all of them.

this is so badly needed due to desync that i simply see no reason why anyone would NOT use one

and reason is 'get out of desync' not that blind/movement. without desync this skill is situational etc so it is balanced and fun stuff. but it is optional. but given the desync it simply is needed to not die to some random bullshit
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Mokihiki wrote:
I wonder how the game picks which one you teleport to if you have more than one placed.
The most recent one

If you have several mines out, do all of them detonate, spawning a blinding smoke cloud at each one?
I kinda agree with all the dsync QQ here, especially since I play on Australian servers sometimes (I live in the Netherlands, wtf?)

I hope they fix dsync soon, but nevertheless I would take this skill anyway, looks cool.
My Shield charge witch would appreciate it :P

Also I had been told by Chris that they will look into the trap/mine order
now it is:

remote mine--->trap---->totem

a lot of people asking for:

trap---->remote mine---->totem

but I guess that is out of the question now? I hope they will still look into it because they revamp the traps builds atm.
Last edited by 7peas on Sep 20, 2013, 2:37:15 AM
"
vixien wrote:
I have played cyclone. I would agree it's more prone, but people act like they die all the time to it when it's not that bad. Certainly not bad enough to come to forums trash talking this game and getting upset at GGG.

I played many games bevore poe. And the most time i played wow. And if i see, that i had no desync with ping over 300 in wow and group with 25 people, its possible to make a game without desync.
I dont need a comment like oh then play wow or something like that.
I like poe. But the desync prob is a big problem for ME.
if you think its trash talking in forum o.k. then can you see that on this way.
this is gonna be hilarious with all the desync! I can't wait to try it haha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info