raics wrote:
"
PopeJo wrote:
I'm still puzzled why a teleporter is in a mine and why it is smoking :p

Ask Naruto fans.

and penguieen of madagascar fans

"
Falcord wrote:
Smoke mine + Shield Charge sounds like an awesome combo.

I think within flicker strike it could be fun too
https://www.twitch.tv/sober667
Last edited by sober667 on Sep 18, 2013, 7:33:33 AM
noob saibot Mk! damn cool Chris! :)
Beta Member Since 2010
Since Phase Run has left the scene, I've been contemplating using Lightning Warp followed by Flicker + Slpash + Stun for a lead in, and 2-3 quick sweeps before stun wears off and LW bails you out. Same tactic here, but much more control over when you decide to bail--nice! I miss my fun hit-and-run melee tactics!
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mines still cant be thrown... = trash
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Chris wrote:
"
Wisdom wrote:
"
Destruktor wrote:
Lets hope this doesn't cause massive desync however :\
If anything, this skill should resync you.

It does indeed.

I sincerly hope that is not your "solution" to the massive desync problems in the game...
CBA to list all the possible solutions that still prevent cheating (which you guys get so bananas about) again, but this is the biggest problem the game has right now.
"
I sincerly hope that is not your "solution" to the massive desync problems in the game...
CBA to list all the possible solutions that still prevent cheating (which you guys get so bananas about) again, but this is the biggest problem the game has right now.

+100000

since desync kill my hardcore char i dont play hardcore again.
I hate it so much when my standart char dies because of desync. And the desync problem increase.

5 month ago i have one or two desync in 5 hours. Now i have one or two in 30 min. And only 4 of my 29 death are NOT desync initiated.

so i play only one or two days the week not like month ago 4 or 5 hours per day. I cant live with desync. Also when many people say its not a problem you can change your playstyle.
I smell hard lags with this trap ;/
This skill is an excellent escaping skill!
"
Falcord wrote:
Smoke mine + Shield Charge sounds like an awesome combo.

Also Smoke Mine + Incinerate - since the low cast time of each individual hit gives you a near-instant way out of any bad situation you get in with Incinerate, which gives you a lot more freedom.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info