0.11.6 Smoke Mine video

Smoke mine + Shield Charge sounds like an awesome combo.
I was super excited after seeing the screenshot, and now... I do believe some one at GGG deserves a hearty high five. Great skill.

edit: it also fulfills yet another obvious hole the game had in the skills department, an escape skill for bow users. Before only light warp was usable (without weapon switch), which isn't very feasibly as an escape skill, particularly because bow users have no inc cast speed. Check on early AoE for claws/dagger and bow escape, those were the two biggest holes in skills as I saw it, so well done.
Last edited by habbey on Sep 18, 2013, 5:21:26 AM
Step 1. Run into mob pack
Step 2. Lay mine
Step 3. Detonate Instantly
Step 4. Point blank LA
Step 5. Win game

Should be fun to use this with some point blank stuff. Although... LA does enough damage to instantly kill packs without PB.
Last edited by Xendran on Sep 18, 2013, 5:34:08 AM
" It lets you instantly teleport to where you placed the mine, blinding monsters with clouds of smoke at both locations."

In the video, just before he teleports, why does a dog run from him to the mine location?
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
" It lets you instantly teleport to where you placed the mine, blinding monsters with clouds of smoke at both locations."

In the video, just before he teleports, why does a dog run from him to the mine location?

he didnt run to the mine location , he just run away. There are sometimes monsters "ignore" u to positionate themselves and attack u again .At least this is what i think , that has happened a lot of times to me and i am sure it has happened to u too but ye it happens mostly with ranged monsters
"
MadBro_ wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:

he didnt run to the mine location , he just run away. There are sometimes monsters "ignore" u to positionate themselves and attack u again .At least this is what i think , that has happened a lot of times to me and i am sure it has happened to u too but ye it happens mostly with ranged monsters

I dunno, at first I thought 'ignite-run' but nope, the monster isn't burning.
He does seem to make a bee-line for the trap location.
Casually casual.

"
Mic4 wrote:
sounds awesome for any class .. throw a trap before massive mob room .. desync.. just tp out :D
nice work ggg

Better fix desync. I cant see an benefit of this mine in normal game. For pvp it will be nice.
i don't know, I just don't see people really being able to make good use of this but I never liked mines to begin with.
S L O W E R
gg
Why ask Why and start by denying before you have actually tried?
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
It lets you instantly teleport to where you placed the mine

so, this "mine" works completely different to their actual/previous mechanic? (mines were layed at your feet) - I'd call a "throwable" mine as a trap ^^

And I guess, you cant throw it further away than one screen - its not possible to click outside your viewing range.

And, 2nd, for the instant movement component: I guess it has a 'nice' cooldown to compensate... ^^

You missunderstand you leave it at our feet like mine and when you activate it u will be teleportet to the place where u lay it.
i wander what lvling p it will give
https://www.twitch.tv/sober667

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info