Well-dressed Exile Competition

"
Chris wrote:
"
Bobo337 wrote:

You realize to do that without pissing off a lot of people you're going to have to nerf them right? Torr olgosso + 0 damage mods in a map over 70 will oneshot HC players leap slamming from offscreen, and that's fuckin bullshit.

Yeah...

Well then, if what you imply is that they WILL be in all league but they WON'T be overtuned as balls, then I look forward to that! Always a fun surprise when it's not OHLOLGETONESHOTFROMOFFSCREENLOL
"
Chris wrote:
"
haplessG00N wrote:
Rouge Exile immortalized?!?! **BREAKING NEWS** Rouge exiles are here to stay!

That's right, once Anarchy ends, they'll be in PoE permanently (including hardcore!)

Good news, i look forward for to meet them!
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
Glorious_Lord_Seiryu has the best looking char in the game.. just give him his price already GGG
IGN: Yaaarp
Very nice Idea for Competition and Prizes ,)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
"
Chris wrote:
The competition has a variety of prizes ranging from points packs to Divine/Exalted supporter packs

Well, I'm note sure this is a good thing. To be honest, I find it clearly unfair. Those packs should be exclusive to those who has purchased them.
I don't own any of those packs, and I feel I shouldn't posess one without purchasing it.

Giving some stuff to winner like pets should be ok, but not the most amazing part of the pack, that wouldn't be fair to those who had purchased the pack(s).

Just my point of view.
Last edited by Pulsahr on Sep 12, 2013, 4:01:44 AM
"
Bobo337 wrote:

Well then, if what you imply is that they WILL be in all league but they WON'T be overtuned as balls, then I look forward to that! Always a fun surprise when it's not OHLOLGETONESHOTFROMOFFSCREENLOL

Anarchy players doesnt die against Exile since months now, so why Hardcore players would ? Aren't they supposed to be more skilled and tanky ? :x

Anyway people are complaining when the game become more easy, and complain again when the game become a bit more difficult... So people are complaining full time.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Sep 12, 2013, 4:07:38 AM
"
Bourrinopathe wrote:
Classic view:

And because it fits the atmosphere so well:

So... when did you say Maligaro was reborn?
Supporter packs, as a reward. If that doesn't defeat the purpose I don't know what does.
While I really like the idea of a PoE fashion show, it seems users of The Bringer of Rain won't have a chance of winning.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing some people going nuts with their chars.
Moved to right topic.
Dying in Hardcore Path of Exile is a sentence worse than simple death - Softcore.
Last edited by Purilainen on Sep 12, 2013, 5:52:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info