Well-dressed Exile Competition

"
Chris wrote:
"
haplessG00N wrote:
Rouge Exile immortalized?!?! **BREAKING NEWS** Rouge exiles are here to stay!

That's right, once Anarchy ends, they'll be in PoE permanently (including hardcore!)

You realize to do that without pissing off a lot of people you're going to have to nerf them right? Torr olgosso + 0 damage mods in a map over 70 will oneshot HC players leap slamming from offscreen, and that's fuckin bullshit.
Will you consider keeping some zones chaos-damage free?

Else low-life farming without Shavronne's Wrappings just got a lot riskier.
This gives tremendous economic advantage to those who dedicated time to it before rouge exiles were introduced to hardcore.
I can already tell this thread is going to be a discussion on hardcore exiles rather than fashion.
"
Bobo337 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
haplessG00N wrote:

That's right, once Anarchy ends, they'll be in PoE permanently (including hardcore!)

You realize to do that without pissing off a lot of people you're going to have to nerf them right? Torr olgosso + 0 damage mods in a map over 70 will oneshot HC players leap slamming from offscreen, and that's fuckin bullshit.

Yeah...
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
yay the walking large chests that fight back are sticking around!

also looking forward to messing around with some skin transfers on my ranger now!
GGG, I see what you did there. xD
IGN: relaxingtomato
"
Chris wrote:
"
haplessG00N wrote:

this is better be a joke of some kind that I didnt pick up, cause it would be the worst thing to ever happen to this game.
Last edited by Kiffenn on Sep 12, 2013, 2:42:36 AM
Can i run naked?
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/076/7/0/trafalgar_law___room__by_niklaswirths-d5ycuxx.jpg
"
Chris wrote:
"
haplessG00N wrote:

Awesome news.
No food in fridge... Beer it is.
Rouge, rouge everywhere.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info