What the HELL are you doing GGG?!?!

"
Synner wrote:
"
Charan wrote:

Does this forum need a complaints board?

Yes please. Limit complaints with no feed back to a specific board, brilliant. Also might diminish my trollish tendencies when I see a title like this thread has.

/ after complaints board

"What the HELL GGG! I'm complaining about the complaint board!!"

Unfortunately I was being a little facetious. The moment we have a 'complaints' board, we also open a can of worms in having to define the difference between feedback and complaint.

But since I see this thread ultimately not as feedback, it remains in the BGD board rather than being moved to the feedback board. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Taipion wrote:
Incredible, how many people here actually have secret insider knowledge, so they know how everything is supposed to be and work like...

As a slight comparison, in d3 forums, people tend to whine/troll all the time, but it is really different here, people just assume they know everything and post even without reading more than the threads title.

So where d3 is full of little children, it is wannabe snobs here, very interesting...

:D

A bit harsh... But... Yes, in this case you're correct.

To alleviate this problem, we could do this:

Right click Topic Title, then Menu Drops appear -- Link of Related Post, and for every link being click from here, forummer will earn points namely 'Pelets of Integrity.' The more you have, the better reputation in which this could affect your ingame character somehow.

So in hope, everyone will start reading previous discussion before plunging inadvertently into response.
"
Kabraxis wrote:
"
TheSwampDog wrote:
I don't see any 'lack of sense' here. Quite the opposite.

If you are not actively wielding/wearing it, you cannot benefit from it.

In what way does that not make sense?

+1

OP is crearly upsed because his OP build based on shitloads of auras will not be s OP anymore.

There should be even limit of auras that one source (player) can cast (becasue all builds atm iclude almost all auras and respurce reservation and characters stats to looks like christmas trees with 5 auras at one time) but is another story.
Limit should be enforced especially in PvP.

Limit is enforced by how much mana you have and to say it should be enforced in pvp is adsurd.

I personally agree and disagree with the 2nd sot weapon aura.

If GGG are going to do something like that then it has to have concictency and therefore gems in those slots should not get exp or lvl until you are using that weapon slot.

Its only money. May as well spend it here.

Buy beta.

Please Do Not PM me if you have no sense of humour as to what i say on forums.
"
Taipion wrote:
This ought to be an ACTION RPG, where...WHERE is the action, if you have to switch the skills (might be 3, 5 or more, depending on how many auras you use)...MANUALLY...every f­ucking time...

What switching? Auras not on your current set of skills are not supposed to be enabled. You exploited (or just want to comment about it) a feature that was unintended.

Not to mention auras stay on when switching zones now.

"
Did anyone actually realise that i am not complaining about something that was "nerfed", but about a straight downgrade in convenience and game-flow,...

Could have fooled me... So what exactly are you complaining about then? Any skills on your offset weapon are not on your current set and thus disabled. It is not that hard to grasp. So either you have to make a different setup or realize that you used more skills then was intended by the devs.

"
SpectralSlice wrote:
It isn't just the aura thing. That's just the latest problem. Suddenly nerfing many different abilities is also a significant factor.

We are still in a closed beta, there is no such thing as nerfing. And comparing PoE to D3 is wrong in so many ways. D3 went live and changed the rules after that. We basically bought a beta game and were Blizzards beta testers without knowing it.

With PoE you signed up to be a part of the process, not to get an early play through. people need to get of their high horses and not cry about their character broken / playstyle ruined / game getting harder. You are not entitled to anything, you are helping this game grow and shine.
"
Taipion wrote:

The most I complain here about killing convenience!

And the next time I look we'll have auto-upgarding gems, best weapon auto-highlights, causal mode, 278 skill points and 1 orb drop per mob.
No thanks.
Everyone and their mother already have the very unique idea of having 5-7 auras at once, and now someone took their candy bars.
I honestly think the game is going in a great direction. The passive skill tree is much better, the immersion, atmosphere and feel of the game has vastly improved. Overall gameplay, especially lategame, is quite addictive and fun (I love the maps system).

I never used the aura exploit because I knew it was going to be fixed soon. I played summoners and everything. I think people crying about that are just crying about losing something OP that they loved. Still, it does give GGG a moment to take a hard look at the amount of skill slots in the game and see whether it is enough (I think it is). Not everything OP is bad, but I personally think there is tension in actually having to make a decision in what skills to use. Not mindlessly using all of them.
So its more logical have a 6 aura with 5 supports? it was made because it was illogicall, i mean comeon the way it was before u only need the cheapest 6 linked weapon to get the ammount of auras ur mana could afford to cast supported by 5 gems, there was a post where a guy wore 6 auras and still had all the main gear to have 8 skills so tell me is this more logical than having only the main weapon counting?
I lol'd at OP.
99% of suggested changes would make the game easier. Thats why only 1% of suggested ideas are even worth considering.
Debate semantics all you like. The fact of the matter is that many came here because constant nerf cycles were tiresome and GGG's stance of "We didn't intend this build to work, but we're glad it does so we'll leave it be" seems to be getting reversed more and more, leading to every good build getting nerfed out just like that other game.

People are recognizing this and reacting accordingly. That's why the forums are becoming more and more negative. Just like that other board.
FFA loot = single player game.

"I'm sorry I steal all the things, it's the only way I know how to say I love you." - a FFA looter.
"
SpectralSlice wrote:
Debate semantics all you like. The fact of the matter is that many came here because constant nerf cycles were tiresome and GGG's stance of "We didn't intend this build to work, but we're glad it does so we'll leave it be" seems to be getting reversed more and more, leading to every good build getting nerfed out just like that other game.

People are recognizing this and reacting accordingly. That's why the forums are becoming more and more negative. Just like that other board.

"That other game" is released and should not be blatantly nerfed like they are doing. PoE owes people nothing, you are a closed beta tester, this game is not done yet.

You can call that semantics all day, but fact is that you feel entitled to something that is not yours yet. If people think that this forum is becoming more negative it is not because GGG decides to balance broken concepts. It is because we get more and more crybabies from "that other game" now trying to ruin this game as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info