0.9.12j Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.12j

[li]Players getting BSODs due to using a Creative soundcard should now try adding --softwareaudio to the command-line of the game.[/li]

As a BSOD sufferer, I have to say that this workaround is working well so far. It's nice to hear the 'thump', 'crash', 'ooof' again. :)
"
Kinne wrote:
A lot of players here seem not understand that this is a long going bug and not something introduced with weapon swapping, that just made it easier to "exploit" it.

You have always been able to activate an aura and then simple remove the gem from you equipment, even throw the gem on the ground if you wanted to and still have the active aura.

Sow how would the ppl crying about it feel about if I was using 6 auras and then didn't even own the skill gem anymore because I destroyed them? You have to see how silly that is...

Also everyone was surviving and making powerful characters before swapping was introduced so no you don't have to have them.

Now that auras stay active through zones it's not even _that_(ofc still a little bit) much of a inconvenience with the hotbar. I use 3 auras and my portal gem on T, casting the auras and them put portal there takes like 5 seconds and now I don't have to do it again until I log out.

However I think it would be a nice idea to have a second set of skill binds on you weapon swap. This way you still need to put the auras in your armour but you could put the binds for it on the swapped weapon set.

wow this'd be perfect

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info