0.9.12j Patch Notes

Aura & Summons bug -

At higher levels, as it is impossible to play without the possibility of second gear with aura!. This applies to both auras and summon! Is the "fix" can be revoked?...

Im waiting for play..

Regards
H.
"
Hetman88 wrote:
Aura & Summons bug -

At higher levels, as it is impossible to play without the possibility of second gear with aura!. This applies to both auras and summon! Is the "fix" can be revoked?...

Im waiting for play..

Regards
H.

+1
This should be changed!

"Fix" this! :(
one more thing:

How its possible ?

/ cant go back to make this quest but - after this patch i have this quest rolledback..
Last edited by Hetman88 on Sep 20, 2012, 7:54:31 PM
As we are talking about weapon swapping, if the second configuration does not have a shield and is one-handed, is it possible to retain the shield as we are swapping?
Research can't start without a thought process. Listing and organizing is important, but to make it worthwhile to oneself requires thought.
Aura change = I just ran out of skill bar slots.

Auras are basically "inactive" things that enhance a build, and it many cases fundamental to the build. Not every player wants to be reduced to single button spam, this is a step in the wrong direction without an alternative means to handle .. so now we have to literally reconfigure and swap skills on the active bar -- on zone in rather than swap weapon sets, this has high annoyance factor written all over it.
"
Chris wrote:

• The in-game and website ladders now indicate whether a player is currently online.

More stalking. Yay. In all seriousness, I hope you guys have privacy option planned before release (and probably somewhere after open beta)
Unviable build tester.
Fuse mechanics:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/21503
95% Crit Build Without Charges [0.10.1c]:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172438
Last edited by Progammer on Sep 20, 2012, 8:05:34 PM
I and many other players contributed feedback regarding the aura change prior to its implementation. I hope you guys have future plans to deal with the issue of auras/passive skill gems consuming too much hotbar space.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
Last edited by anubite on Sep 20, 2012, 8:06:42 PM
Maybe a aura/summons active on second gear in passive skill tree ? Or something like that.. Now its unable to deal with it - we have to chose on skills bar manualy = no sense and waste of time.

Allso, In this patch totem's (totem skill) sometimes can't target a enemy !.. he can walk between totems! Need to put a new one to target enemy !....
can we get 4 slots on shields and onehanders now?:)

Thanks for fixing auras.

Aura swap was never meant to be in the game, and was an unintended side effect of introducing weapon swap.

This has actually increased the usefulness of weapon swap. Now people will have to think about what auras to keep on their main build, and consider using weapon swap in different situations, instead of equipping them all and steamrolling everything.

Opportunity cost and meaningful decisions is the name of the game.
Last edited by BurnOutBrighter on Sep 20, 2012, 8:36:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info