0.11.4 has been Deployed (and 32 bit stability!)

Calm down guys.. Get some other drugs meanwhile.

PS: 37.40%
ty chris
GhenSparkz 82 Shadow Sporker (Onslaught)
Ghentorx 76 Duelist CI Double strike (Onslaught)
Finally some speed!

wait.. there's a x64 bit version?? I WANT IT NAO
twitch.tv/JeremyDwayne
youtube.com/JeremyDwayne
Not been yet in laboratory ... so no crashes : I now understand why.
"
BlueManiac wrote:
Finally some speed!

Interesting, we got exactly the same speed :P

"
Chris wrote:
I've contacted our CDN to ask for more provisioning - hopefully they're able to add more servers quickly.

Thanks, can't ask for more than that.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
I cannot wait to try the new patch out, specifically the stability upgrades. But at my current speed, it's going to take literally days and days and days for me to download. lol. It fluctuates from 0 - 30 kb/s. At least I now have the next two or three days free to do whatever.

Later...Turned the patcher off for 10 minutes, like someone suggested may speed it up, and now it won't restart at all, just stays on the 'checking resources' option, 5 minutes and counting, so far.
Last edited by Fatalyzm on Aug 20, 2013, 8:24:18 PM
"
BlueManiac wrote:
Finally some speed!

Thank you sir, you made my keyboard sticky with my fine rum and saliva.

Also, I tip my hat to your far superior broadband connection. All praise this fine fellow that downloads a total day of internet a second!
If someone who has finished downloading the patch would like to create a torrent, it's safe for other people to download it providing it only contains Content.ggpk (the patcher will correct any files that may have been maliciously modified). (Do not download any torrents that contain Client.exe)

I'm happy to update the original post with the link to such a torrent if someone is able to create one. We can't do it from our office connection in New Zealand or our production servers. Our CDN only supports http traffic.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Aug 20, 2013, 7:30:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info