0.11.4 has been Deployed (and 32 bit stability!)

"
Petarded wrote:
Is anyone having the same problem as i am? 2 hours and only 13% downloaded...

Yes, 6-7 hours of dl and 34% done.

Will try to lvl up in RL tonight instead.
Yay! 50% downloaded. Has only taken 10 hours. lol.
Use the 3rd torrent linked on the first post by Chris, I just got that in half an hour & am continuing to seed.

Shits good :D
IGN: Wraewych (81 Fireball Crit Witch) - Selling her Gear in this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/416183
IGN: UnnecessaryPleasantries (81 HS / LS / IB Marauder)
oh hey what about some patch reviews now? everyone now know the dl problems. ok i just start.

tested it on x 64 - nvidia gtx 6, i7 system.
great! my gfx card fan now is silence, this means gfx performance is really great! the dock performance is just great here :)..
tested it be4 work to my i7 nvidia alienware laptop. this one is x32. also silence not as hot as usual if i start the game here. smooth at all, did not find any framedrops here.
well done. some of your devs must be demosceener at all, because of the performance. i did see the ggpk is again about 6 gig on my ssd, better it could be that this just look like this. the torrent is also 6 gig i think.

cheeRs
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Aug 21, 2013, 4:45:25 AM
I have attemted to download patch twice now and both times and around 4 hrs later at 92% i get an error saying unable to reach host and something about spark spiders??? please let me know what to do in order to patch the game???
Last edited by blastoise1330 on Aug 21, 2013, 4:51:53 AM
"
blastoise1330 wrote:
I have attemted to download patch twice now and both times and around 4 hrs later at 92% i get an error saying unable to reach host and something about spark spiders???

Don't open your computer case, or they'll get loose and wreck havock in your house!

On a more serious note, downloading at less then 10KB/s on average here (Normally my max download speed is 450 to 520KB/s). 2.4% complete after 2~ hours.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Aug 21, 2013, 4:51:33 AM
Hey Chris, I applaud the work you do, and I see that you are trying to work things out with the CDN, but if you really pay them tons of cash, they don't deserve it. Once this is done, you should really grill them. Get your money back or something.

I'm in the northwest US, going on around 7 hours of downloading, only about 40% done. Ran an internet speed test at the same time, got 10ms ping, 8.41Mbps download, and 5.60Mbps upload.
Download start this morning 7 am and i think i go to work and when i come back
i play. then in 35 ! min download finished. Wow. Great performance. Well done GGG.

But then the loading screen isnt faster, and in game i see no difference between
pre patch. It was pre patch also verry fast and i had no problems.

the marohi erqui now looks verry nice. Since i test only 30 mins bevor work and
i make lunaris in this time, i see no differnce at all. The redesign of lunaris
dont change anything at me.

so the only diffence I see is the new nice marohi mace.
:( Download speed 1kb/s
download complete
it took about nine hours

thx for my pati... :p

--

im thankful it teaches from a beginning if there is other earlier method.

IGN: MarioBossi
Last edited by Triela on Aug 21, 2013, 5:10:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info