0.11.4 has been Deployed (and 32 bit stability!)

"
xxouch wrote:

So true man. Cuz feedback never helped anyone avoid repeating the same mistakes.

How are you so computer-illiterate? Do you expect them to not use a CDN and host the patch on their own servers? Do you honestly think they could afford to? Do you honestly think that it would be better? It's out of their hands, all they can do is pick up the phone... They've done that already so you might as well accept the fact there is no mistake made on their part tonight.

What mistake do you expect them to learn from anyway? Do you know what a CDN http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what%27s+a+cdn%3F is? If so then why are you bothering to qq here?

This is a very good problem to have because it demonstrates the size of the user base, besides there's also the fact lots of much bigger companies suffer problems like this too; from d3 to simcity4.
Last edited by Sophung on Aug 20, 2013, 10:19:09 PM
I went ahead and did the PrivateTunnel thing too and connected to UK, now I'm getting 1.35mb/s as opposed to the 5kb/s I was getting out of the US.
IGN: Aux
"
Ozsmeg wrote:

I want to explain shortest path routing to you but that would confuse most of the people in this forum.

I kinda tried earlier lol
i suggest a manual patch! =) haha
Private tunnel da best. You guys da best. Except the guys that just complain and whine all day. Those guys suck.
for the people using Private tunnel and get booted just make another account and restart the client you should start to dl again at the same high speeds
IGN : Detrium
"
Aux wrote:
I went ahead and did the PrivateTunnel thing too and connected to UK, now I'm getting 1.35mb/s as opposed to the 5kb/s I was getting out of the US.

+1

PrivateTunnel via London server is f_cking magic! Over 1mb/sec

THANK YOU!!!
Last edited by madtowndave on Aug 20, 2013, 10:21:30 PM
When I run the private tunnel software, it connects me to london, says 0-100mb used, but the patcher itself just.....sits there 'checking resources' and does nothing.
It did that for me too, for a while. But when it started actual d/l it put on Gawd damned zoom boots. Over 35% done now.

"
Hawkly wrote:
When I run the private tunnel software, it connects me to london, says 0-100mb used, but the patcher itself just.....sits there 'checking resources' and does nothing.
Last edited by madtowndave on Aug 20, 2013, 10:24:50 PM
I just tried the Private Tunnel software and my download speed went up significantly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info