ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

For the mana issue, if you turn on hatred and grace, ~100 mana can be used. What i do is not using hatred, but swap tempest shield. Dps will drop ~30%, but ~270 mana can be used. More than enough.
"
Breken wrote:
Just wanted to thank you, I'm using this build and loving life. This build just became my main, and I get positive comments about it constantly.

One quick question however, how did you manage to get the 8.85 attacks per second in your screen shot. With a weapon speed of 1.85 and the same attack speed up nodes as you have my attack speed on screen is just 3.27. I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but I can't for the life of me figure out what it might be.

Thanks,

-E

It's because of yr gems selection. double strike hits 2 time and multistrike adds 108% attack speed

Last edited by Xafniko on Nov 19, 2013, 12:48:53 AM

"
You can click on the double strike icon after pressing "c' to bring up the character tab. My aps is 8, but not using soul taker. My dagger aps is 1.97.

Wow, I feel stupid, I never knew I could do that.. THANKS!
Last edited by Breken on Nov 19, 2013, 1:05:17 AM
Heyho,

haveing some questions:

is the new Soul Taker still good for this build ?

i bought one with 127ed.

Problem is that i only got 13k dmg.
Im using nearly the same items, than you.

Maybe ist because of my Level (68).

Cant understand, why i am doing so much less damage...

I added you to my friendlist, maybe youhave some time to look over it.

regards, pete
Last edited by GuestVI on Nov 19, 2013, 5:50:17 AM
"
tryed to use AA and Rainbows instead of your setup ?

regards, pete

Hi. Aegis Aurora doesn't work on this build because we have high evasion and low armor. Key stat for AA is that it replenishes your energy shield by a % of your armor every time you block - so you want little evasion, high armor and a good amount of ES. AA has no spell block as well.
hm ok, than i Switch to your stuff.

but than i will only have like 12k dmg..

is the new ST the Problem ?

regards, pete
"
Heyho,

haveing some questions:

is the new Soul Taker still good for this build ?

i bought one with 127ed.

Problem is that i only got 13k dmg.
Im using nearly the same items, than you.

Maybe ist because of my Level (68).

Cant understand, why i am doing so much less damage...

I added you to my friendlist, maybe youhave some time to look over it.

regards, pete

Soul Taker is NOT required for this build. There are many rare axes with higher DPS than Soul Taker. Sorry but what is 127ed? Also are you using Hatred? I'll be online tomorrow if you want to chat
127% physical damage i mean.

so the damage is aaround 100-195

i use hatred and grace

dmg with both is like 12k
"
127% physical damage i mean.

so the damage is aaround 100-195

i use hatred and grace

dmg with both is like 12k

Ok that DPS is still good. Are you at the same level in the tree, high 80s? Do you have any physical damage on your gear as well? It may seem small but it is affected by tree nodes and Hatred as well. I have some on my ring and gloves. You can get much higher DPS than I have right now if you use a rare axe with higher physical damage than the legacy Soul Takers; mana leech should not be a problem at all with that high damage provided your mana pool is large (approx 600+).
Last edited by Ceryneian on Nov 19, 2013, 6:30:18 AM
With Rainbowstrides only being 8% resists, what do you suggest as optimal for boots?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info