ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

"
Holzleist wrote:
Cool build! Thoughts on phys to lightning gem and Hyaon's Fury?

Yes Hyaon's would work well! You may want to customize the tree to get an extra frenzy charge by Duelist. No need for P2L as we don't scale the phys. This build is just stacking flat lightning damage and using Lightning Strike to deliver the payloads (plus some other things that make it work well like abusing Multistrike for range).

Hyaon's will have lower crit chance and crit multiplier than dagger, but you have much higher base DPS on Hyaon's (e.g.my dagger is only 195 edps, and Hyaon's is around 430 edps I believe), and with 8 frenzy charges you'll have 96% inc. lightning damage too (e.g. vs. my 33% on dagger)
Last edited by Ceryneian on Oct 30, 2017, 4:20:35 AM
hi bro , i interested your build but i don't have 6l

i can use lightning coil or qotf ?
and helmet i can use this?

thanks.
"
tanabank03 wrote:

thanks.

hi bud, aye Helm is good especially with that enchant. Yes QotF is good but Lightning Coil may be a problem with the lightning res especially if you want to use Wise Oak. If you have Rat's Nest that's another nice helm to use, have fun!

"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
tanabank03 wrote:

thanks.

hi bud, aye Helm is good especially with that enchant. Yes QotF is good but Lightning Coil may be a problem with the lightning res especially if you want to use Wise Oak. If you have Rat's Nest that's another nice helm to use, have fun!

thanks bro. <3
I have 1 more question
this build can use AA ?
Last edited by tanabank03 on Nov 4, 2017, 5:11:46 AM
"
tanabank03 wrote:
"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
tanabank03 wrote:

thanks.

thanks bro. <3
I have 1 more question
this build can use AA ?

Np, this build already avoids a lot of damage bro if you just play at range with the projectiles + use whirling blades then nothing should get close to you and no need for AA. But if you want to play melee more and use the melee strike - then AA could be good but would need to take off Herald Thunder and lose some DPS unless you have perfect form?
Last edited by Ceryneian on Nov 4, 2017, 8:02:15 AM

yes i have perfect form >< what do I have to change in passive?
For Perfect Form? You should just remove the Phase Acrobatics node on far right since you will get that free from the chest, but otherwise tree is pretty much the same.
"
Ceryneian wrote:
For Perfect Form? You should just remove the Phase Acrobatics node on far right since you will get that free from the chest, but otherwise tree is pretty much the same.

thanks bro i'll try it
"
Ceryneian wrote:

LOL i can't make 3r2b1g
this build so funny

5/11/2560 23-56
I CAN !

6000+ chrome! T^T
Last edited by tanabank03 on Nov 5, 2017, 11:57:13 AM
Lol 4r1b xD. Yeah chroming is a pain on pure EV chest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info