ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

thanks for reply!!!

I just bought a cheap 290 dps axe for leveling, seems I can change to dagger at low level,

lucky happens today a drillneck drops, I may have 5 ex around.

so what uniques would you suggest for play LS build, bino?

or a rare dagger for 250+ dps around 1 EXA?
Last edited by hkbutubaman on Jan 1, 2015, 12:27:27 PM
Is this build hard to gear up for normal Atziri? Looks really fun but I wanna be able to kill her and Im bored with TS/Puncture, RF/Incinerate.
"
hkbutubaman wrote:
thanks for reply!!!

I just bought a cheap 290 dps axe for leveling, seems I can change to dagger at low level,

lucky happens today a drillneck drops, I may have 5 ex around.

so what uniques would you suggest for play LS build, bino?

or a rare dagger for 250+ dps around 1 EXA?

You don't need any unique daggers for this build, just get a rare with very high DPS. I only posted a Bino video because I had it in my stash and a lot of people are coming to this build with their Bino's from prior characters.

Check my guide for the other uniques required for Lightning Strike.
"
Asag wrote:
Is this build hard to gear up for normal Atziri? Looks really fun but I wanna be able to kill her and Im bored with TS/Puncture, RF/Incinerate.

For this build to work well you need the below items listed in the Key Items You Need section in the guide:

- Bringer of Rain
- Rathpith Globe
- Stone of Lazhwar
- Rumi's Concoction

You also need high int to use Rathpith and Enfeeble gems, as well as strength to use LS. Then you also need to balance your resistances.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Jan 2, 2015, 5:05:00 PM
For those using both Atziri Acuity don't forget you can run Blood Rage on this build for some nice leech. In fact the survivability becomes pretty insane because one proc with Reckoning can heal you back to full HP instantly if there are several packs around! I noticed this randomly when doing a Courtyard map with 6 bosses - I got stunned / block recovery for a bit and could not attack, but my Reckoning was proc'ing and healing me to full instantly
Last edited by Ceryneian on Jan 2, 2015, 7:18:04 PM
This build is working well with the new bringer of rain 6% block?

Hi I am following your guides exactly
I am level 69
My dps is 14000+
and This is the best builds I've ever seen

thanks
Last edited by lordnice on Jan 3, 2015, 11:31:08 PM
Anything that i should change on my gear right away? I'm feeling weak trying to do higher maps atm. Just keep getting 1 shot. Im lvl 79 on torment

Last edited by foloed on Jan 3, 2015, 9:30:41 PM
I have one question I have problem with intelligence what should I do
Last edited by lordnice on Jan 3, 2015, 11:32:05 PM
"
lordnice wrote:
I have one question I have problem with intelligence what should I do

log off and go back to school!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info