ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

"
xMustard wrote:
"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:
cery did you happen to notice how high your life regen per second went up to while using bino's? im pretty sure its based on overkill damage or something of the like. you definitely get more regen the more damage you do so, was just curious what type of numbers you were hitting

Ah fk, I forgot to check. I think I was hitting 75K base and up to 100K+ with charges and flasks. If anyone is using Bino's with this build it would be great if you could post us your DPS stats, thanks!

not dps, life regen! :P

Oh - you can hit some crazy amounts I think I am around 1.5K HP/sec but I have heard of others getting 2K+/sec
"
Ceryneian wrote:
Oh - you can hit some crazy amounts I think I am around 1.5K HP/sec but I have heard of others getting 2K+/sec

really? that all huh. i've hit over 9k regen per second. actually my dps has gone up so maybe i should test again, i think i can get a screenshot of over 10k lolol
Hi great Guide,
could u make a skilltree for the axe version of this build i recently faound a soultaker and seems fun to play.
"
xMustard wrote:
"
Ceryneian wrote:

really? that all huh. i've hit over 9k regen per second. actually my dps has gone up so maybe i should test again, i think i can get a screenshot of over 10k lolol

Wow, really? Sounds pretty insane. I haven't done any calcs, but post a screenshot when you can!
"
Ascaon wrote:
Hi great Guide,
could u make a skilltree for the axe version of this build i recently faound a soultaker and seems fun to play.

Ok, I'll make a new tree today. Should be straightforward - I'll remove all the block nodes and just get extra phys damage / life. It is almost the same as the LS build except you get axe nodes by Duelist instead of dagger nodes by Shadow.
"
Ceryneian wrote:
I am respeccing into a new build. If you guys need me to test anything else let me know. I posted my various DPS screenshots a few pages back. I run with the 5 power charge + accuracy cluster version. I reach 330K DPS fully buffed.

My final gear for the build:

I use POWER version of the tree:

DPS Screenshots:
Spoiler
All screenshots were with Hatred + Herald of Ash + Atziri Flask, and involved trying different scenarios for the 6 points: My current POWER tree is for the screenshot on the middle of the bottom row (272K without Taste of Hate).

http://i.imgur.com/K7cIMls.png

I see u changed Atziri's Promise (5 chaos) with Taste of Hate (20 exalts) , please tell me what is the difference between them and if it's worth the 20 exalts difference . thnx

Where u add physical to lightning ?
}--=<All Masters LvL 8 Your Crafting Service>=--{ ---> Pm me in game ---> All_Ends_Here
Last edited by Ap0calips3 on Dec 30, 2014, 3:20:32 PM
"
Ap0calips3 wrote:
"
Ceryneian wrote:
I am respeccing into a new build. If you guys need me to test anything else let me know. I posted my various DPS screenshots a few pages back. I run with the 5 power charge + accuracy cluster version. I reach 330K DPS fully buffed.

My final gear for the build:

I use POWER version of the tree:

DPS Screenshots:
Spoiler
All screenshots were with Hatred + Herald of Ash + Atziri Flask, and involved trying different scenarios for the 6 points: My current POWER tree is for the screenshot on the middle of the bottom row (272K without Taste of Hate).

http://i.imgur.com/K7cIMls.png

I see u changed Atziri's Promise (5 chaos) with Taste of Hate (20 exalts) , please tell me what is the difference between them and if it's worth the 20 exalts difference . thnx

Where u add physical to lightning ?

physical to lightning in lightning strike to avoid reflect and taste of hate maybe to avoid reflect?
Question about phys to lightning gem for avoid phys reflect how do you sustain mana with no phys damage for the %phys damage leech as mana?
Phys reflect used to be the most dangerous for this build because we have little phys damage mitigation. Phys to Light solves this by converting all your phys to light. You still get the same cold and fire damage from Hatred and HoA as before.

It is hard to leech so you will have to use mana flask, and maybe take out WED and use Life Leech gem if you have trouble sustaining life with just life flasks.

So I always carry Phys to Light gem in case I need to do a phys reflect map.

Taste of Hate is not necessary and it is overpriced because of the low drop rate. It just helps my DPS by adding a lot of cold to freeze. It gives me a 60K boost when combined with Atziri flask.

Taste of Hate buffs the Atziri flask. I am still using Atziri flask - I forgot to link it. My flasks were: Jade + Hate + Life + Rumi + Atziri.

Taste of Hate is like a Hatred aura so you can even drop Hatred and use another aura (like Grace) with this flask which I think is the real power of this flask IF you are using a build that does not rely on needing too many flasks - like this one. I only need 1 life flask and 1 Rumi's with this build so you are free to choose 3 other flasks to take with you.

Also it helps mitigate phys damage like a mini Lightning Coil you can turn on except it also gives you +10 max cold at the same time!

Last edited by Ceryneian on Dec 30, 2014, 10:17:14 PM
"
Ceryneian wrote:
Wow, really? Sounds pretty insane. I haven't done any calcs, but post a screenshot when you can!

yup, it was taken on normal difficulty. but even playing maps i can get upwards of 7k, but not 9800 like this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info